General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Ahhh this is so surreal!!! I can't believe I'll be seeing him on the ice again soon!:13877886:

High five!!!!😆sometimes we really are like a hive sharing a single brain when it comes to Yuzu! Ahhh I loved the macaroons… so delicious!!

Hahaha, we are fanyus to buy the same because there is "Yuzu" in it, I love it.

Nike was the winged goddess of victory in Greek mythology. Victory of Samothrace = Nike of Samothrace. :67638860:

OKKKKK  :peace2: , I didn't know and, therefore, didn't understand ..... and in addition, I said to myself: "what does NIKE, the sports brand have, to do with Samothrace"  : embSwan: and it is clear that when we see YUZU masked somewhere, it jumps out at us and I saw Yuzu cologne   Yuzu Verbena Cologne

And here's someone to appease this "little wind of madness" floating in the air :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw:  

On 5/12/2022 at 11:29 AM, Yuzu_legend said:

Today on Every in Japan. They show Yuzu’s fall during practices, so please be aware of it before clicking on it!

Among all the WHAT IFs I always catch myself forgetting about the fresh injury before his Free Skate In Beijing. In my opinion, even without understanding a single word, these 2 clips should be enough to show everybody in the world what a true champion looks like. 

Photo book of Yuzuru arrived today, Sunao Noto the photographer. As expected the pictures are beautiful and captures something of what Yuzu tries to express during his performances. There are also some practice and non performance pics.

There are many discussions about Yuzuru's beauty. To my mind he has a an ethereal quality akin to the angels featured in Renaissance art and also a quiet strength.

Yuzuru has chosen a challenging path and his journey is constantly beset with adversity. Somehow, in spite of these trials Yuzuru always comports himself with dignity and never wallows in pity. For me, this is but one of a great many reasons that inspires so many people. 

Hoping that he can achieve all of his goals and that he will have the benefit of the most up to date medical therapies to help him recover.

Although it is none of my business. as I am not part of YH medical team, I feel certain that he has explored all of the therapeutic options. Yuzu said himself, when previously injured, that he had done a lot of research about anatomy and related topics. There have been many peer reviewed papers about ligament injuries and treatment options/outcomes. I remain hopeful that each of the options and benefit vs risk, will have been weighed up carefully by Yuzu and his team. Here's hoping to the absolute best outcome

On 5/12/2022 at 3:50 PM, Yuzuwinnie said:

:wave:  ALL fanyus, here is a Dailymotion video that shows Yuzu and the participants and also see the lady on the left (I don't know her name on the right who did an advertisement with Yuzu too) and when he scares Darth Vader  :LOL: and, indeed Toshi and Yoshiki from X Japan and who YES would have said that 4 years later, there would be this SUPERB and MOVING Masquerade ...... 

Wow, thank you so much for sharing! Never thought I’d ever see Yuzu and X Japan in one show together! It was through Yuzu and Toshl’s FAOI collaboration that my family (yes, again my daughter and her dad who are also Yuzu fans) got fascinated by this band and it’s dramatic story. Of course it was very likely that, being celebrities in Japan, they have met before but seeing proof of it is like a dream come true for me. 

56 minutes ago, Ulrinis said:

Among all the WHAT IFs I always catch myself forgetting about the fresh injury before his Free Skate In Beijing. In my opinion, even without understanding a single word, these 2 clips should be enough to show everybody in the world what a true champion looks like. 

This footage hurts my heart to see. As you say. like a true champion, he fights through the difficulties with integrity and courage. 

On 5/24/2022 at 9:33 PM, SaluYuzu said:

I'm slightly troubled by OC calling Yuzu the GOAT on the one hand and then one of the top two figure skaters on the other. Isn't that self-contradictory? Come on -- everyone knows Yuzu is the very pinnacle of figure skating. To put him in the same category as NC doesn't seem flattering. Sorry -- I'm new here -- maybe this comment should be put in the salt mine. If someone can explain where salt mine is I'll be happy to comply. 

I think you should at least post ten times a month here on the Planet™ to be able to post in the salt mine thread... :think:

(...and btw, Welcome to the Planet™!)

16 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

I think you should at least post ten times a month here on the Planet™ to be able to post in the salt mine thread... :think:

(...and btw, Welcome to the Planet™!)

Hi,

Apologies in advance.

Silly question. Is the mined salt needed to overcome the bitter taste of betrayal?

Dear Prime Minister Pooh, I am willing to undertake my fair share of shifts in the Salt Mine in order to prevent treachery from reaching the beloved Ice Emperor, around whose planet we orbit.