General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, LiaRy said:

I so wish that means he'll continue competing! Stay healthy and safe, Yuzu

Probably? Maybe?

Posting the tweet link again on another point of the thread:

Edit: What a reassurance to see him ponder on his “jump dream” again! In his very “Hanyu’s own skating” way… Who knows what this journey is gonna bring him now forward?

What a day, I did not expect the full interview already at all! Very happy with it, very relieved to see him in high spirits, what a good dose of serotonin. Can’t wait for Friday’s shenanigans on social media :hihi:

Today, there was a lot of content. I've got to admit I didn't expect to have a full video featuring Yuzu nor to hear him speak and actually understand something for 2 seconds (Yuzu speaking in English). I'm glad to finally see him look happy and ... well... alive! My hopes are really high now that he'll continue competing - of course, that is somewhat bitter-sweet, but... selfishly, I wish to see a full season of Yuzu's skating.

I'll log off for the day, recharging my batteries for tomorrow's performance. I can't wait to experience the costume and music reveal, even though from afar.

Months waiting finally get rewarded, so excited to see his smiling face,  the light in his eyes, his jumps and spins, so happy to hear his voice, his giggles, so delighted to watch his new interviews...Dear Yuzu is back:heart::cheer: 

Anyone shared this yet? 

We are getting an interview with Yuzu tomorrow (27th), not 100% sure if is similar to the one we had today! 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].