General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, lajoitko said:

Look who had something more to say. Thank you, Citizen!

Translation

Ahhhhh today there is still one video. What a nice surprise.:loveshower:
Yuzu, we fans are always behind you and will of course continue to support you in everything.:heartpound:

FaOI is getting closer .... :smiley-love017:

I'm expecting FaOIKobe to broadcast at least one show too, at some point (possibly with the extra snippets), so hopefully we're gonna be well-watered these upcoming weeks:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

For the free fanstreams, since it looks like FaOI didn't sell broadcasting rights to China, there should be at least one liveqq, so if you could make it work for you for other events that is IMO a good choice. the liveqq links will probably be the same as for other competitions or last year shows, so you can start bookmarking them, but we'll  have to wait till the 29th to be sure which will stream. If you have never tried liveqq, maybe try familiarising with the platform. Iirc it doesn't work on phones?

There might be other fanstream on other platforms too, but again gotta wait

When subscribing to jpn broadcasters, I usually had a good experience (tho iirc Muji was hard to unsubscribe? Or was it forjoy? There was automatic monthly renewal, so I had to painstakingly Googletranslate the menus till I found the section I needed to unsubscribe 🙈) isakura/japannettv on the contrary were easier because no automatic renewal, you got a one time subscription and that was it (missing the times back in 2017 when you could get as many free trials you wanted with a throwaway mail😅 no wonder they fixed that😅😅). But I also remember random struggles with those two services, some of my frustration documented in older comp/show threads😆

In general, if you wanna give a try to jpn broadcaster instead of betting on fanstream, don't wait till the last minute for subscribing, unless you're already familiar with both the service and the language. From what I remember, most of the services have the same grey/black layouts, you select network, channel, day and hour, and usually can rewatch for 7days. Sometimes even download. And pay attention to the full Japanese name of the channel!

Even if most broadcasts won't be live, or won't be able to catch them las they air (because local channel that is not on streaming services or you're just busy) all available vids will surely be uploaded by fans, so just be patient.

Some tips for non-livestream content sharing 

• when links to e.g. google drive appear on a social, be quick to download, cuz it's likely they gonna be pulled down in the next few days or weeks, especially on twitter. After SOI21 a twitter account who had uploaded full broadcasts on their own GD and kindly shared them on twitter got into trouble (more than 1 month after the event. The vids disappeared😞). So if anyone shares stuff on twitter, be it full vids or snippets, try to use a side account to upload and avoid tags or explicit reference to the name of the event. Also careful with embedding videos too, sometimes people got strike even if they weren't original uploader. Thing is, Jpn broadcasters can be scrupulous in defending their contents and some people will also actively report the accounts uploading stuff :/ (like, from a copyright pov understandable, but gatekeeping content that for most international fans is quite hard to access legally is a lil bit mean)
  • Stuff is gonna be linked here on the planet too, but on socials at least in those days it's better to avoid direct references and official tags for content upload here, just to stay safe🙏 Once, PH had to change the whole content of a scheduled livestream (I think it was supposed to be CiONTU during the first ISU awards?) cuz some people were complaining about it and iirc even threatening to warn the broadcaster and get the channel closed 😅
  • Also, reminder that, when stuff is uploaded from external link in our video section, if original uploader pulls down their content or gets a copyright strike we can't do much. So GRAB YOUR CONTENT TILL IT'S THERE!

I agree with @EisElle There are options and dealing with Japanese tv providers can be tricky especially if you do it for the first time and know zero Japanese. There will be videos, you won't miss them. Just be quick and active during the times when there is a broadcast.

And right after saying that, there is more information mainly about Nagoya show (although the chart can be useful for Makuhari and Shizuoka too if you know some Japanese). There will be multiple programs (content should be the same, I think) on two different channels and the dance channel (ダンスチャンネル) is included in iSakura.

About Kobe show, usually Fuji tv has broadcasted compilation with some backstage fluff and interviews, so now we are waiting for that information.

1 hour ago, EisElle said:

I'm expecting FaOIKobe to broadcast at least one show too, at some point (possibly with the extra snippets), so hopefully we're gonna be well-watered these upcoming weeks:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

For the free fanstreams, since it looks like FaOI didn't sell broadcasting rights to China, there should be at least one liveqq, so if you could make it work for you for other events that is IMO a good choice. the liveqq links will probably be the same as for other competitions or last year shows, so you can start bookmarking them, but we'll  have to wait till the 29th to be sure which will stream. If you have never tried liveqq, maybe try familiarising with the platform. Iirc it doesn't work on phones?

There might be other fanstream on other platforms too, but again gotta wait

When subscribing to jpn broadcasters, I usually had a good experience (tho iirc Muji was hard to unsubscribe? Or was it forjoy? There was automatic monthly renewal, so I had to painstakingly Googletranslate the menus till I found the section I needed to unsubscribe 🙈) isakura/japannettv on the contrary were easier because no automatic renewal, you got a one time subscription and that was it (missing the times back in 2017 when you could get as many free trials you wanted with a throwaway mail😅 no wonder they fixed that😅😅). But I also remember random struggles with those two services, some of my frustration documented in older comp/show threads😆

In general, if you wanna give a try to jpn broadcaster instead of betting on fanstream, don't wait till the last minute for subscribing, unless you're already familiar with both the service and the language. From what I remember, most of the services have the same grey/black layouts, you select network, channel, day and hour, and usually can rewatch for 7days. Sometimes even download. And pay attention to the full Japanese name of the channel!

Even if most broadcasts won't be live, or won't be able to catch them las they air (because local channel that is not on streaming services or you're just busy) all available vids will surely be uploaded by fans, so just be patient.

Some tips for non-livestream content sharing 

• when links to e.g. google drive appear on a social, be quick to download, cuz it's likely they gonna be pulled down in the next few days or weeks, especially on twitter. After SOI21 a twitter account who had uploaded full broadcasts on their own GD and kindly shared them on twitter got into trouble (more than 1 month after the event. The vids disappeared😞). So if anyone shares stuff on twitter, be it full vids or snippets, try to use a side account to upload and avoid tags or explicit reference to the name of the event. Also careful with embedding videos too, sometimes people got strike even if they weren't original uploader. Thing is, Jpn broadcasters can be scrupulous in defending their contents and some people will also actively report the accounts uploading stuff :/ (like, from a copyright pov understandable, but gatekeeping content that for most international fans is quite hard to access legally is a lil bit mean)
  • Stuff is gonna be linked here on the planet too, but on socials at least in those days it's better to avoid direct references and official tags for content upload here, just to stay safe🙏 Once, PH had to change the whole content of a scheduled livestream (I think it was supposed to be CiONTU during the first ISU awards?) cuz some people were complaining about it and iirc even threatening to warn the broadcaster and get the channel closed 😅
  • Also, reminder that, when stuff is uploaded from external link in our video section, if original uploader pulls down their content or gets a copyright strike we can't do much. So GRAB YOUR CONTENT TILL IT'S THERE!

why i'm so thrilled as if i'll be there and watch it at the first row lol , i guess it's because this is my first FAOI experience 🥺🥺 

5 hours ago, lajoitko said:

The following is to all posters who have asked streaming related questions.

I strongly believe there will be some kind souls who will stream the shows for free and the links will be posted on the Planet when the time comes.

If you want to purchase the access to Japan tv to watch the shows yourself, the two main providers at the moment are Muji tv and ForJoy tv. I haven't used either of them so I can't help you any further or give any recommendations about which one is better.

If you decide to spend your money on them, make sure that they have the channels you need. The two channels are BS Asahi (BS朝日) and CS Asahi channel 2 (テレ朝チャンネル2). BS Asahi will broadcast Makuhari 6/11 and Shizuoka 7/9. CS Asahi channel 2 will give you Makuhari 5/29 live and 7/23-24.

What I can see from Muji tv channel list, you will need 56 channel version to get BS Asahi and it won't include CS Asahi. I have no access to ForJoy tv channel list but I *think* it will give you more channels in general than Muji tv.

If there are still members who know iSakura, it is still alive, but you need the old ID to access the platform. It costs about the same as ForJoy tv and has both channels. I can give you the links you will need, so feel free to contact me for further information.

And lastly, one more broadcasting news about Nagoya show on channel I have never heard of. isakura has the BS version of the channel but not CS version. So if you have ForJoy tv, check it out and maybe tell us if it has the right channel, please.

i just yesterday got this answer from forjoytv:

Currently there is TV Asahi Channel but no TV Asahi Channel 2. See the attached pictures. We made a channel list adjustment in August of the year 2019. There are no NHK and Tokyo TV channels on a one-month plan. It is suggested to make a 3-month plan or above.  

Here's also the channel list:

https://imgur.com/a/YrO7XW5

5 minutes ago, YuDai said:

I wonder why it wasn't included in the other translations? I'm trying very hard not to speculate, but his response doesn't sound ambiguous to me at all.

Wait, maybe he is saying "yumei", dream. That's what says the chinese subtittles...

2 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Wait, maybe he is saying "yumei", dream. That's what says the chinese subtittles...

I think that would make more sense in this context...He speaks so quickly that it's difficult to make out what he says. I'll remove the previous post to avoid confusing people:0002:

8 minutes ago, YuDai said:

I think that would make more sense in this context...He speaks so quickly that it's difficult to make out what he says. I'll remove the previous post to avoid confusing people:0002:

I'll do it to... And yes, it has more sense...

Edit: confirmed by Tsukiyomi. Wrong transcription and translation. He said yumei.

3 hours ago, Anni said:

Ahhhhh aujourd'hui il y a encore une vidéo. Quelle belle surprise. :loveshower:
Yuzu, nous les fans sommes toujours derrière vous et continuerons bien sûr à vous soutenir dans tout.:heartpound:

FaOI is getting closer.... :smiley-amour017:

:wave:  ALL the fanyus : Yuzu knows it well that, we, his fans are with him (see the huge mail packages received for his Olympics) and good idea to have posted the young Yuzu and the Yuzu of now  :2thumbsup: and that's what sums up the FOI which is making great strides and  :thanks: Annabel for your contribution and I don't know who? was able to summarize in 18 minutes who is Yuzu the skater from A to Z  :heartpound: (the Yuzu man must remain private) and for the rest, I would wait to admire here or on youtube this FOI 2022 and it is clear to see the bleachers filled with fanyus to FAITH, are HYPER LUCKY