General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:wave:  ALL the fanyus : Yuzu knows it well that, we, his fans are with him (see the huge mail packages received for his Olympics) and good idea to have posted the young Yuzu and the Yuzu of now  :2thumbsup: and that's what sums up the FOI which is making great strides and  :thanks: Annabel for your contribution and I don't know who? was able to summarize in 18 minutes who is Yuzu the skater from A to Z  :heartpound: (the Yuzu man must remain private) and for the rest, I would wait to admire here or on youtube this FOI 2022 and it is clear to see the bleachers filled with fanyus to FAITH, are HYPER LUCKY 

You're welcome <3

MaxRo youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOF64ZNnR3BUgfbPfbcwPiQ)is my favorite channel about Yuzu. There are a lot of lovelly and funny videos :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

Thank you too for all the videos you share here :heartsign:

33 minutes ago, birnasan said:

Thank you!!  :thankssign:

Then I do have TV Asahi 2 in forjoytv, as their channel 55.

And now I look again the photo of the channel list @yuzuonice posted and see the right channel with number 057. So it seems that forjoytv has it despite their negative reply and regardless of what the channel number is.

I am sorry to discuss this at general chat :offtopic2:

45 minutes ago, lajoitko said:

And now I look again the photo of the channel list @yuzuonice posted and see the right channel with number 057. So it seems that forjoytv has it despite their negative reply and regardless of what the channel number is.

I am sorry to discuss this at general chat :offtopic2:

oh yeah i asked about 1 month subscription and whether it had tv asahi channel 2 - this is why the reply was negative! It's only available with 3 months or longer subscriptions!

2 hours ago, Anabel said:

Finally we have the full version of Citizen's vídeo

Thank you! I like it how it was cut in parts - something to enjoy each morning (in Europe) this week and today's clip was perhaps my favourite one, but it's great to see it all not in one piece, too. 

Also - thank you so much for the information on broadcasting @lajoitko@EisElle @yuzuonice :flowers:

I got a laugh when I received this Google Alert regarding a mention of Yuzuru Hanyu in an article about Shaun White and his actress girlfriend Nina Dobrev attending the red carpet premiere of Tom Cruise's Top Gun Maverick.

It turned out that the mention of Yuzu is in the description of the author of this article which appears at the very end of the article:

Mansi Jain is a US Sports author for EssentiallySports. She has a Bachelor's degree in Multimedia and Mass Communication from the University of Delhi and has also previously interned for HT Media. She is always one mention of Yuzuru Hanyu away from delivering an hour-long speech about the athlete's legacy.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/us-sports-news-snowboarding-news-tom-cruise-glen-powell-top-gun-maverick-nina-dobrev-and-shaun-white-finally-make-their-red-carpet-debut-for-her-exs-movie-premiere/

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
On 5/20/2022 at 10:53 AM, EisElle said:

For the free fanstreams, since it looks like FaOI didn't sell broadcasting rights to China, there should be at least one liveqq, so if you could make it work for you for other events that is IMO a good choice. the liveqq links will probably be the same as for other competitions or last year shows, so you can start bookmarking them, but we'll  have to wait till the 29th to be sure which will stream. 

Yes, I really hope so, that one of the liveqq links will work and we can enjoy Yuzu's performance live.:smiley-angelic001:

Yuzu, we will see you again soon.:heartpound: