Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LiaRy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LiaRy

  1. Part 2: Eng Sub and Eng narrated practice coverage. JPN and Eng videos differ slightly
  2. Happy Merry Christmas Eve! Echoes of Life Saitama all days are now uploaded. See you next year, dear Fanyus!
  3. @EisElle
  4. A lot of the services are out and can't be renewed. I don't know what's going on. In January, my JapanTV year-long subscription will expire and I won't be able to access it anymore either. Honestly, I will rely on Bilibili uploaders. P.S.
  5. I haven't had time yet, but I will upload Echoes of Life Saitama Days 1 through 3 on 24th or 25th! Keep me accountable for it, lol
  6. Aired on 14th September 2024
  7. Aired on 24th August, 2024

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.