General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Wintek said:

Hi! Depending on where you are, you might be able to listen to 2 playlists list that a Japanese fan uploaded on YouTube. She extracted the music from the performances, so you can hear the cheers and sound of the blade on the ice:

https://youtu.be/ukTm51e-q4E

https://youtu.be/JK5Fx-jkeJs

Thank you!! 

4 hours ago, Wintek said:

Hi! Depending on where you are, you might be able to listen to 2 playlists list that a Japanese fan uploaded on YouTube. She extracted the music from the performances, so you can hear the cheers and sound of the blade on the ice:

https://youtu.be/ukTm51e-q4E

https://youtu.be/JK5Fx-jkeJs

Thank you!! 

11 hours ago, LiaRy said:

I don't know who needs to see this, but I found a 5 sec of video of Yuzu with the iconic cat ears. I know someone else was looking for a video of it, but I can't remember who 😅

I've asked for a link in the comments, but chances are I won't get one

Edit: The video is from a news snippet, it isn't longer than these 5 secs

10 hours ago, caramelicht said:

ir's me it's me:20111123175648e45:, but i guess almost everyone is looking for it :201111231756430f6: Thank you! 5 secs of Yuzu feels like 50 minutes so it's okay 😄

Who would not need to see this?? :10636614:

Thanks for sharing!! :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

39 minutes ago, Sun_Rise said:

OG account about FaOI - because it's Yuzuru Hanyu: the magnet, the main character, whose name is self-shining with gold. 

The sound that came out of my mouth when I read the last bits of the article was unreal.

"Just as competitive as ever", "still one of the two top skaters in the world", "One thing is certain though: the world will be all eyes and ears for Hanyu this weekend. Again."

13 hours ago, RMegan said:

Merci beaucoup!! 💜

:wave: et j'aide quand je le peux entre fanyus :winky:  et je n'ai pas pu ouvrir le 1er lien de Wintek et pour le 2ème : :peace2: vraiment bien 

And that's to make this FOI wait again and it's at Sendai 2019 where Yuzu does the coach laughing a lot for his hydroblade and even the commentator laughs too  :LOL: and another, just for the pleasure of the eyes and to better understand the title : " the way ...... :unsure2:"  

Thank you so, so much for all satellites putting together resources for us to try to catch faoi livestream! 

I’m still undecided about some that look too good to be true, but just the fact we have the information is amazing!

Maybe is just me spending way too much time online, but I can sense a lingering excitement about being able to see Yuzu again, like electricity in social media LOL 

Hope we get some nice, drama-free (or the least drama as possible) month! 

I'm slightly troubled by OC calling Yuzu the GOAT on the one hand and then one of the top two figure skaters on the other. Isn't that self-contradictory? Come on -- everyone knows Yuzu is the very pinnacle of figure skating. To put him in the same category as NC doesn't seem flattering. Sorry -- I'm new here -- maybe this comment should be put in the salt mine. If someone can explain where salt mine is I'll be happy to comply. 

20 minutes ago, SaluYuzu said:

I'm slightly troubled by OC calling Yuzu the GOAT on the one hand and then one of the top two figure skaters on the other. Isn't that self-contradictory? Come on -- everyone knows Yuzu is the very pinnacle of figure skating. To put him in the same category as NC doesn't seem flattering. Sorry -- I'm new here -- maybe this comment should be put in the salt mine. If someone can explain where salt mine is I'll be happy to comply. 

I think you may need to post a little more before using it? (I don't know the exact requirements).