2018/2019 Season Program Announcements

Ehh, I think training can help anyone. Even the most narcissistic public figures can have perfectly acceptable social media presences (ok, not all of them, just the ones who try). And Vincent is only a teen, he probably does think the world revolves around him. He just shouldn't post it on social media ;)

8 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

Oh you haven't seen that one?

Reveal hidden contents

To go along with the rest of his gems :slinkaway:

I keep telling myself he's a 17-year-old boy, so often the least tactful and most self-absorbed thing on the planet after tantrumy toddlers... but...

And we thought Patrick Chan had foot in mouth bad.

1 hour ago, Yatagarasu said:

Oh you haven't seen that one?

Hide contents

To go along with the rest of his gems :slinkaway:

I always feel second hand embarrassment when I see Vincent's SN posts, the kid is so over the top it is not that funny anymore :facepalm:

He is young and I kind of understand (we all did silly things as teenagers), but I am a bit worried that this will hunt him in the future.  We know the internet never forgets and the FS fandom have especially good memory for this type of things  :smiley-scared003:

Everything else aside, he seems to have worked hard at it.

2018-2019 SP: Exogenesis Symphony Pt. 3, choreographed by Lori Nichol--one of my best programs yet. Still a work in progress (and I know we chose a big pair of shoes to fill) but I look forward to what Lori and I can bring to the table with such a beautiful, nuanced piece of music, where every note means something.
And of course, thank you so much, Lori, for your choreographic genius and unique sense of artistry.

Especially on that. :facepalm: Brevity is the soul of wit, Zhou! 

about Alina's SP, well, she deserves much better than this cut. I read on GS someone theorized that if they'd taken out everything up until Think of Me starts and put it somewhere in the second half of the program that it would work much better and it definitely does. However it just annoys me so much that there have been so many versions of POTO yet it's unthinkable to skate to Prima Donna, for example??? Or Past the Point of No Return, or Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again. These pieces are long enough to choreograph a SP to and not have to worry about cutting in random excerpts that dont make sense!! Also how can you end on Music of the Night and end it before the final note plays???

disgusting lol

On 8/9/2018 at 2:46 AM, monchan said:

I know this song but am not placing it right now. But I like it. I didn't know Bradie was going for a 3Lz3Lo, though. Also, why the 2A in the bonus and not the 3F?

• sallycinnamon changed the title to 2018/2019 Season Program Announcements