2018/2019 Season Program Announcements

oOh well 

So much disappointment everywhere :10640793:

Alina's program is such a giant Mess, the girl deserves so much better, it's so rushed and incoherent, sighhhh, but what was I expecting from Gleich anyway... :/

Kaori's SP is slightly more interesting that what Mai got, but jeez, I want to save them both from DWilson choreo, it's so generic I want to scream :facepalm: 

Shoma.... Where is the program??? Apart from the StSq it was just endless crossovers all over again, really? Really? Why can't we have nice things :2023:

On a brighter note, I'm so sold on Yuna's and Eunsoo's SPs! :studsmatta: Eunsoo particularly seems to have improved so much, loooove how soft she is in that program :img_21: ( and that white dress, dayam, amazing) 

I think from the new programs from THE ICE I like Satoko's the most. Or maybe that is just that she looks so beautiful in that dress and this hair, I'm not sure :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:

Alina's music cut is kind of awful, really hard to understand why theey had to use so many songs in the short program. But still, program may be not so bad, at least her transitions definitely will be one of the best and she will still get every point she can, even without backloading bonus...

Shoma's Moonlight Sonata is so weird. This definitely is too soft music for him. Too subtle maybe? In my opinion there really isn't a lot of skaters who could really do this piece justice... Yuzu could :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

I like Marin's SP, but I hope she will... I don't know, let go more? It's potentially really good program...

I sleep through most of Nathan's program, but choreo sequence was fun :D 

7 minutes ago, airi said:

Shoma's Moonlight Sonata is so weird. This definitely is too soft music for him. Too subtle maybe? In my opinion there really isn't a lot of skaters who could really do this piece justice... Yuzu could :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

The whole time watching his free, I kept thinking of that video of Yuzu stroking to Muse.  :13877886:

1 minute ago, Sammie said:

The whole time watching his sp, I kept thinking of that video of Yuzu stroking to Muse.  :13877886:

I just watched that yesterday and kept sighing how he can do soft so well as he just flows over that ice and how I would not mind that at all. 

@airi yes, it is too soft for Shoma and I don't think he's connecting to the music at all. I think wanting to challenge him is fine but at the same time, the challenge shouldn't be too far out of the skater's reach and right now at least, I don't think this is for him. 

4 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Dai’s little bulldozer and the Moonlight Sonata - what on earth is the thinking behind this?

I forgot about that one :68468287: but yes, it's really apt here, isn't it? 

And who knows, they played darts and hit outside of the board? By a few miles?

• sallycinnamon changed the title to 2018/2019 Season Program Announcements