7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Jack and Ayano speak with world champion Nathan Chen about his relationship with Yuzuru Hanyu

I have no idea why this matters in the slightest.

Hopefully, The Better Chen will be National Champion, so I can finally have some hope for Ladies' FS again.

Liu's jumps are just a myth. I like that she's been working on her presentation though. To me, she's skating to the music better than Zhou does, and The Other Chen too (although here I might be grading on a curve wrt age), mostly.

On 7/3/2019 at 7:34 AM, SparkleSalad said:

That’s crazy that he can’t get ice time at Brown, so he’s commuting to Boston to train. It’s all taken up by hockey. You’d think he’d have a little more pull. Figure skating doesn’t get much respect as a sport in the US, sure, but it’s  still surprising that the reigning Worlds bronze medalist can’t get ice time where he lives.

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Oh vey, Alexei Krasnozhon has given quite a frank interview in Russian. To a local Tatarstan newspaper. Lol

https://kam.business-gazeta.ru/article/430469?utm_source=chelny&utm_campaign=must-have

Long but interesting interview. He says the quad Axel is just too risky to try because it's dangerous for the health. On the question whether Nathan could be able to do a quint, he said time would tell but he thinks Kolyada would be more able to do it, he praises his jump technique. 

I liked the metaphor about coaching vs picking blueberries...