Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

  • Author

This was seriously depressing so I am going to plop into my bed and pretend this never, ever happened. :13877886:

 

(I have no idea who to send but I think they'll go with Nathan, Adam and Vincent)

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

Adam has way better body of work than Ross. He's made the GPF for two years in a row. They changed the rules for this, lol. Please, send Nathan, Vincent, and Adam. Ross deserves to go to worlds, though.

And maybe jason for 4cc :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

This was seriously depressing so I am going to plop into my bed and pretend this never, ever happened. :13877886:

 

(I have no idea who to send but I think they'll go with Nathan, Adam and Vincent)

I hope so, and send Ross to Worlds instead of Adam. 

This is the second year in a row Vincent will get bumped off the team if he does. Once again for someone with 0 quads. Not a good look for the USFS to do to the jr world champion. Vincent is young and clearly ambitious, but needs experience and maturity.

Ugh, yeah, Jason's definitely out. I'm so depressed by this season, not really looking forward to Olympics as much as I was a few months ago... Vincent has potential, but at the moment I find him rather boring to watch. Nathan's FS is equally boring. Hopefully at least Adam makes it. I doubt they'll send Ross. He had a great skate tonight, but he's not consistent enough. 

Just now, guitarist said:

Ugh, yeah, Jason's definitely out. I'm so depressed by this season, not really looking forward to Olympics as much as I was a few months ago... Vincent has potential, but at the moment I find him rather boring to watch. Nathan's FS is equally boring. Hopefully at least Adam makes it. I doubt they'll send Ross. He had a great skate tonight, but he's not consistent enough. 

I mean at this point the Olympics are basically just a chore that I have to get through because of Zu... but I am not looking forward to it

I am not sure that was worth staying up till 4 in the morning for...

 

Anyway, congratulations to the medalists :congratualtions:

 

Good night (or morning) everyone, I am going to catch some sleep now :bed: 

1 minute ago, axelnojutsu said:

I mean at this point the Olympics are basically just a chore that I have to get through because of Zu... but I am not looking forward to it

Yeah, that's how I feel about it...

22 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

"It must be nice to be that good, you can move quads around"

 

you mean total commitment to the program :dry:

 

Yea...I dont see how that's a positive thing...all these changes to the layout back and forth makes it impossible for Nathan to refine his program since the timing of the jumps keep changing...

 

11 minutes ago, Yolo3a said:

Still so :salty: about Nathan's costume. 

What do Vera Wang design mostly? Wedding gowns or funeral outfits??? 

 

Nathan's costumes are both horrible for weddings and funerals.

 

And I'm happy that Nathan skated well today. I wished he had done so during GPF...it was the most lackluster Men's GPF  in recent years.

 

Now I'm hoping for a Nathan, Vincent and Adam team...I feel so sad for Jason :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

I hope they send adam to the olympics :/

sad for jason, i really wanted his hamilton sp shown 

When will yuzu come back so he can balance pcs again sigh

24 minutes ago, Fay said:

Come on, guys, do you think USFed was going to fall behind RusFed - look at Kolyada’s scores for his FP (with falls) 

question, in the race of nationals inflation, who is winning right now?

 

My greedy wish is to see a top notch clean Yuzu, clean Javi, clean Patrick and clean Boyangman at olys and worlds in all programs, to show the world what clean technique and good artistry means. And Yuzu, plus especially Mikhail and Boyang to land all them quads and those lutzes, to show what big jumps mean. It is the only way to heal this season for the mens.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.