Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, freeyafanfan said:

"It must be nice to be that good, you can move quads around"

 

you mean total commitment to the program :dry:

Somewhere a choreographer is crying...

but at least this one has Sui/Han in the backpocket for commitment to the program.

Still, finally a TES legitimately above 100. 

Nice job, nathan. I swear he has gotten some of his choreography from gymnast Olga Strazeva who used  this music for her floor routine years ago... and did similar moves, iirc.

 

that was his best program of the year, I think.  Congrats on your title, nathan. At least no one doubts his placement on the team.

 

I like th is costume better than the short program costume...

 

 

Why everything? Why anything? Let's just time-travel to Ancient Greece and stop the Olympics from ever being a thing. 

1 minute ago, liv said:

Nice job, nathan. I swear he has gotten some of his choreography from gymnast Olga Strazeva who used  this music for her floor routine years ago... and did similar moves, iirc.

 

that was his best program of the year, I think.  Congrats on your title, nathan. At least no one doubts his placement on the team.

 

I like th is costume better than the short program costume...

 

 

 

I have a feeling it's the same costume worn back to front and inside out.

Just now, axelnojutsu said:

watch this mess score higher than Seimei 1.0 :knc_brian3:

 

Don't.

Adam might still make it as he's just behind vincent, but jason.... behind ross, vincent, adam and grant... can he bump them? :slinkaway: when will it be announced again?

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

94.92

 

I mean seriously, come on. Sigh.

C'mon, what did you expect? 85 PCS? Be realistic!

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

same costume worn back to front and inside out.

 

VW to Nathan(Hollywood movie style) : the best thing about your SP costume is, you can make it inside out and it's your FS costume !!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.