Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

Aw, he did such a great job. I loved his ending... used a yuzu layback ina bauer, a shoma cantilever, lovely split jump, cool spin... nice finish to a good program.

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

IB down, will he hydro? Nope, cantilever. 

And then the split jump after - it's like a Yuzu-Shoma-Jason tribute sandwich lol

7 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

 

Try FujiTV before you give up! 

Thanks Ss but I'd have to get out of bed to get my laptop!! And I'm snuggly now...I'll catch up tomorrow x

This costume is a lot.

Just now, PPOS said:

Thanks Ss but I'd have to get out of bed to get my laptop!! And I'm snuggly now...I'll catch up tomorrow x

 

Aww. Well for next time they have an Android app if that's useful to you!

Sean Rabbitt has longer legs than a super model. Must make it a lot harder to control jumps and things.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.