Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

  • Author

No, not really unique, sorry dude. 

But I appreciate the homage. 

I saw his team and understood the roots of all those fan boy elements :rofl:

  • Author
1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

His costume is making me hungry for jam fancies...

 

I have cake.

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

You raise me up ....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :13877886:

 

I appreciate the toilet break opportunities this song always provides.

I know I'm late to the party but my stream lagging...has anyone a YouTube link please,,,Tia

  • Author

Hydroblade! 

They're getting increasingly popular ...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.