Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

Just now, Neenah said:

The front of his top is not really flattering 

it looks like one of those tops that have a flow-y cleavage cut - except he doesn't have any cleavage

Just now, axelnojutsu said:

it looks like one of those tops that have a flow-y cleavage cut - except he doesn't have any cleavage

Exactly what I was thinking but I didn't want to say it :biggrin:

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Neenah said:

The front of his top is not really flattering 

 

All I see are these dresses and .....

ss1.jpg

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

 

All I see are these dresses and .....

ss1.jpg

I was thinking this:
blonde-girl-t-shirt-cut-waterfall-insert

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

 

All I see are these dresses and .....

ss1.jpg

 

Yes, very Jane Austen!

a shame about his jumping passes but he did well performing the rest of it and still looking quite beautiful

  • Author
Just now, axelnojutsu said:

I was thinking this:

 

Yes, that works too :laughing:

Seriously distracting.

 

And ooh this is a different Pandaguy ? Not the same voice.

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

 

Yes, that works too :laughing:

Seriously distracting.

 

And ooh this is a different Pandaguy ? Not the same voice.

Yea different pandaguy. I like the other pandaguy better; he was more humorous.

 

And I find it weird that there are ppl complaining that there were TOO many UR calls yesterday. All URs should be called so I have no complaints at all.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.