Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

  • Author

It's a shame, darn shame. But I think the SP totally did his head in. And by the time the 3As came in, he woke up for sheer spite of oh eff this. He just flew into those babies. Well done. Not ideal but he fought. Sometimes that's all you can do.

4 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

He does have a sort of soothing voice and sounds like a nice dude but it's borderline ASMR to me and I just can't listen to him :13877886:

If I didn't understand what he's saying, I'll probably feel the same way. :laughing:

 

From his comments, I do think he's a nice dude. :laughing:

Just now, Neenah said:

I really hoped he would have a good skate but I guess he is not mentally in a good place right now.

 

Good luck next time Max

 

His eyes were suuuuper sad before he started. :(

Max seems like a nice person... just from his expression... too bad.

 

Ok, gonna click off for a bit since it's resurfacing for a bit...

  • Author
2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

 

His eyes were suuuuper sad before he started. :(

 

I wonder if he's going to retire. He's finishing university after all so ... sigh.

1 minute ago, sallycinnamon said:

 

He looked so sad in the k&c yesterday, I felt extremely sorry for him... I also wonder if he's retiring soon. :cry:

 

I missed it but after everyone saying how heartbreaking it was I just can't make myself watch. 

1 minute ago, sallycinnamon said:

 

He looked so sad in the k&c yesterday, I felt extremely sorry for him... I also wonder if he's retiring soon. :cry:

I just noticed your signature...I've melted...:13877886:

  • Author
2 minutes ago, PPOS said:

Still here....lagging and all!!!

 

But you are fighting the valiant fight! Zamboni time so grab some tea. It's soothing. I'm making some as well.

I slept for most of the day and I am still sleepy now  :yawn:

 

Can the men skate to rock music or something so that I can stay awake? Pretty please :snonegai:

  • Author
1 minute ago, Neenah said:

Can the men skate to rock music or something so that I can stay awake? Pretty please 

 

I feel kind of sad that we won't see actual birds flying around Adam when he skates his FS like that one time. It truly added to the atmosphere. And would keep you awake!

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

 

I feel kind of sad that we won't see actual birds flying around Adam when he skates his FS like that one time. It truly added to the atmosphere. And would keep you awake!

Interesting, which performance was that?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.