Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

  • Author

His legs are confusing me and I cannot figure out why. 

 

(I'm not drunk, I swear)

3 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

 

Well that's ... unfortunate. Goodness :facepalm:

 

It's probably on that other channel of theirs? 

If they do have another channel, I don’t have it and probably too expensive just to watch figure skating. Lol. 

 

I will just live through you ladies posts.  :laughing:

1 minute ago, Sayu93 said:

the streams don'T work for you?

My WiFi is really slow and everything lags unless it’s YouTube.  :13877886:

  • Author

At least he didn't plop over at the end. That would have been super awkward.

4 minutes ago, Sayu93 said:

:waffle::sadPooh::Poohgaveup:

It’s okay. I get to watch it on YouTube afterwards. Lol. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.