Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

I can't hear this guy's music... shut up guy on panda guy's channel... you aren't adding anything...

4 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

Yea different pandaguy. I like the other pandaguy better; he was more humorous.

 

And I find it weird that there are ppl complaining that there were TOO many UR calls yesterday. All URs should be called so I have no complaints at all.

lol there are multiples? is this a group effort? lmao

yeah, ALL URs should be called. did they think some non-UR'd jumps were called as UR? :P

All that hyping of Nathan's ballet training and I've already seen a few who are much lovelier dancers even at this level. 

what? more panda guys? I am confused... not that i can understand anything they say... i don't dare click away, my stream is currently good...

Just now, liv said:

what? more panda guys? I am confused... not that i can understand anything they say... i don't dare click away, my stream is currently good...

There was a panda guy 2.0. He wasn't as good as panda 1.0. And he was talking non-stop during the previous programme.

  • Author
Just now, singcarcom said:

Thank you! This pandaguy wasn't streaming earlier!

 

He has such a soothing voice and gives good commentary every now and then. =D

 

He has a lovely voice and more importantly, knows when not to talk which is golden. 

Just now, Neenah said:

The jumps weren't there but that was actually nice

 

Where did all these beautiful dancers come from? 

Max next... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.