Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

 

He has a lovely voice and more importantly, knows when not to talk which is golden. 

He does have a sort of soothing voice and sounds like a nice dude but it's borderline ASMR to me and I just can't listen to him :13877886:

Just now, freeyafanfan said:

Just woke up and joining here :birgits-tired-coffee-smiley-face:and I am greeted by... phantom..

 Great

Phantom in a henley shirt nonetheless 

OH dear, pops all over the place for Max. This guy can blow hot and cold and tonight of all nights, he's cold. Too bad that his Nats has to be like this in this most important of years. I know he wasn't really considered a top contender here, but skating really well would have been nice for him.

I like how encouraging the crowd seems of mostly everyone but they need to learn when not to cheer and not be disruptive of the program tbh

That is still such a weird place to end the music. I really liked the second half. He's improved so much in his expression. I actually enjoyed it unironically!

1 minute ago, axelnojutsu said:

Phantom in a henley shirt nonetheless 

It's max so oh well I'll bare with it :juggling: too bad for the pop concert tho...

I really hoped he would have a good skate but I guess he is not mentally in a good place right now.

 

Good luck next time Max

1 minute ago, axelnojutsu said:

I like how encouraging the crowd seems of mostly everyone but they need to learn when not to cheer and not be disruptive of the program tbh

 

100000% 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.