Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, PPOS said:

Thanks for all your help ladies but I'm losing the will to live with the horrendous quality and lagging...enjoy the viewing x

 

Try FujiTV before you give up! 

1 minute ago, PPOS said:

Thanks for all your help ladies but I'm losing the will to live with the horrendous quality and lagging...enjoy the viewing x

Sorry, PPOS ... :sadPooh:

  • Author
Just now, liv said:

Sometimes panda guy's stream is so clear for me and other times it lags and jumps and I miss chunks of programs... grrrr, and that's tonight, just chunks of stuff. I get NBC so I got the ladies last night on tv and the pairs today, but they're showing football now... NFL rules in USA, after all. But, I don't get their sports channel so I"m stuck streaming...  the vk stream doesn't even show for me at all... oh well, you guys are entertaining and sometimes the stream improves for a few moments...

 

Are you on Chrome? Chrome can be messy with these, both of them. Try Firefox or heck even IE if you can.

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Please bring back the dad shirts. He looked beautiful in the dad shirts. Especially the FS dad shirt. 

Jason's costume is super. I don't know if I could have handled seeing that blue mess again.

 

I agree....at least his dad shirts make him look good....:facepalm:

 

 

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

 

I recently saw someone say Nathan was a much betwr skater than Yuzu because Yuzu is just so slow across the ice. :slinkaway:

 

What are you talking about? Didn't you see Nathan ZOOM past Yuzu when he was standing by the rink stand, drinking that weird solution and patting pooh? Yuzu was SO slow!

 

1 hour ago, GreatLakesGal said:

I'm shocked that Jason finally has a great costume. Would love to know how that happened. Someone with taste must have intervened--his parents maybe? 

 

I wished whoever intervened could have reached out to Nathan too....

 

 

4 минуты назад, cirelle сказал:

No clean 3A yet, right?

Probably, the empress doesn't want to show up in the US. 

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

 

Are you on Chrome? Chrome can be messy with these, both of them. Try Firefox or heck even IE if you can.

 

I use firefox already... tomoki is a bit clearer rght now...

1 minute ago, golden said:

nice 3A!! i enjoy his skating so much

 

Yeah, just a tad long entry!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.