Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

  • Author

BTW,  NBC SN starts airing in 10 minutes. In case you have that channel and are having stream problems.

These skaters have so little imagination when it comes to choosing their program music. So tired of hearing the same songs over and over again. 

I liked this first group... their jumps might not have been the best but they were beautiful to watch ... and was I imagining that or was the last one yoloing near the end...  

  • Author

Yes, went to the rink, following a sibling is not uncommon at all! 

 

Come on Max. Forget everything, just do a performance you're proud of.  

apparently there ear a lot of younger brothers who followed their sibling unto the ice and got into competitive skating...

Thanks for all your help ladies but I'm losing the will to live with the horrendous quality and lagging...enjoy the viewing x

Sometimes panda guy's stream is so clear for me and other times it lags and jumps and I miss chunks of programs... grrrr, and that's tonight, just chunks of stuff. I get NBC so I got the ladies last night on tv and the pairs today, but they're showing football now... NFL rules in USA, after all. But, I don't get their sports channel so I"m stuck streaming...  the vk stream doesn't even show for me at all... oh well, you guys are entertaining and sometimes the stream improves for a few moments...

 

Tomoki is using Yagudin's Revolution Etude sp outfit from Vancouver 2001, it looks like!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.