General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Maleko said:

The color red really suit him. I hope we see him with another costume with that color.

I like him in red too. And while I was thinking that, this idea popped into my head:

Wouldn't it be awesome to see Yuzu do an SP to Prince's "Little Red Corvette"? I think he could really do it justice. There are some lines it in it the really make me think of him, like the "baby, you're much too fast" one. I mean, isn't that what we're all thinking when he pushes his limits while he's injured and stuff? That he should slow it down a bit? 

Of course, you have ignore the song's other connotations but who cares? Yuzu in red doing rock...:devilYuzu:

20 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I like him in red too. And while I was thinking that, this idea popped into my head:

Wouldn't it be awesome to see Yuzu do an SP to Prince's "Little Red Corvette"? I think he could really do it justice. There are some lines it in it the really make me think of him, like the "baby, you're much too fast" one. I mean, isn't that what we're all thinking when he pushes his limits while he's injured and stuff? That he should slow it down a bit? 

Of course, you have ignore the song's other connotations but who cares? Yuzu in red doing rock...:devilYuzu:

I admit I don't know the song, but if we're talking connotations, Let's Go Crazy was far from innocent, either...

I'd love a black and red costume (I was dreaming of a dark Seimei last year...), but I'm fine with purple and black, too. Purple, black and gold could look stunning if mixed properly. Blue can be hit and miss, IMO, so I'm not sure about that. And I'd want rock, dramatic or dark music, though something more romantic could also be an interesting change for him. But drama and darkness are more up his alley, so who knows. Thinking about different types of programs, I can't really imagine him doing a comedy program. Whatever it is, I hope he just has fun from now on. :9:

ETA: (actually that Yuzu-icon just made me thing he could show up in a white costume with the Olympic circles on it and have fun with it :P never let them forget he's a two times Olympic Champion lol Maybe throw in graphics of his medals, too :P And skate to a medley of warhorses. I don't think he's that much of a troll, though...)

:offtopic:(seems like the not-so-angry off-topic sign is gone...)

An English test which arouses students' suspicion

Try! Express the following in English.
(1)その少年は有名なスケート選手になりました。(The boy has become a famous figure skater.)
(2)多くの人が彼にすてきなプレゼントをあげました。(Many people gave him nice gifts.)
(3)私たちは彼を「ユヅ」と呼んでいます。(We call him "Yuzu")

1 hour ago, KatjaThera said:

I admit I don't know the song, but if we're talking connotations, Let's Go Crazy was far from innocent, either...

I'd love a black and red costume (I was dreaming of a dark Seimei last year...), but I'm fine with purple and black, too. Purple, black and gold could look stunning if mixed properly. Blue can be hit and miss, IMO, so I'm not sure about that. And I'd want rock, dramatic or dark music, though something more romantic could also be an interesting change for him. But drama and darkness are more up his alley, so who knows. Thinking about different types of programs, I can't really imagine him doing a comedy program. Whatever it is, I hope he just has fun from now on. :9:

ETA: (actually that Yuzu-icon just made me thing he could show up in a white costume with the Olympic circles on it and have fun with it :P never let them forget he's a two times Olympic Champion lol Maybe throw in graphics of his medals, too :P And skate to a medley of warhorses. I don't think he's that much of a troll, though...)

Song Link https://youtu.be/v0KpfrJE4zw

Also, that Olympic theme idea...maybe if Nobu did it with him? It could be comedy gold.

6 hours ago, Yolo3a said:

Idk, I think the CoC Phantom destroyed his love for red forever. Now it's blue and purple forever. 

Oh nooooo :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg: I really liked the Phantom ver. 1... Nearly as much as Phantom ver. 2 if not. He looked great in red! I was so happy when I found out he had the same favourite color as me. When I hadn't seen that scene I was thrilled to see that costume.

7 hours ago, sweetwater said:

:offtopic:(seems like the not-so-angry off-topic sign is gone...)

An English test which arouses students' suspicion

Try! Express the following in English.
(1)その少年は有名なスケート選手になりました。(The boy has become a famous figure skater.)
(2)多くの人が彼にすてきなプレゼントをあげました。(Many people gave him nice gifts.)
(3)私たちは彼を「ユヅ」と呼んでいます。(We call him "Yuzu")

Are they trying to be subtle? It's not working at all :devilYuzu:

18 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

shibs vlog and there's some yuzu fluff as well

Yay, bless the Shibs for all the fluff, even if they do take forever to publish it. :laughing:  Yuzu's rope skipping is adorable.

Stephane though... "Now I'm a coach. So even if I'm wrong, I'm right". :knc_brian2: