General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Xen said:

This sounds like...several seasons planning? Time to invest in a second wig if wig 1 is utterly destroyed this season.

Get several at once - they’ll come with a discount then! Or will all of them go bald simultaneously? 

Just now, Fay said:

Get several at once - they’ll come with a discount then! Or will all of them go bald simultaneously? 

Oh, you mean like a groupon for all of us? Sounds nice, how much of a group discount do you think we could get? 

Well I guess we could purchase a bunch and just pass them out at competitions to satellites. But then, how do we reach the satellites who don't attend?

Just now, Xen said:

Oh, you mean like a groupon for all of us? Sounds nice, how much of a group discount do you think we could get? 

Well I guess we could purchase a bunch and just pass them out at competitions to satellites. But then, how do we reach the satellites who don't attend?

There’s always snail mail, you know. So far we’ve been sending swans, now it’s time to expand the business and start sending wigs too. 

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

I'm cutting off half my hair and making one from my own hair. I chose a good time to stop cutting my hair short.

8 minutes ago, Fay said:

There’s always snail mail, you know. So far we’ve been sending swans, now it’s time to expand the business and start sending wigs too. 

I now have a really weird image of a swan themed wig. :headdesk2:

25 minutes ago, Xen said:

This sounds like...several seasons planning? Time to invest in a second wig if wig 1 is utterly destroyed this season.

Please keep in mind, Yuzu appears to have a completely different understanding of what the word 'slowly' means to most of the known world....

3 minutes ago, Sammie said:

YES NEW PROGRAMMES CONFIRMED (not that I think anyone seriously thought we would get Chopin 4.0 or some other repeat, but there was always that tiny tiny slim ass chance hanging over my head)

30 分, MrPuddingさんが言いました:

It got a reply --probably Koike (the Governor of Tokyo) saw Hanyu and Kodaira, and then she said that ´Please give me autographs later´. --

Both could be...I bet we can see some news clip soon.