General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I'm more then 10 years older then him! I think I'm an aunt! :xD:

38 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

I'm under 10 years older but close enough to it so I feel more like a big sister rather than auntie. But "ane" isn't such a popular term for types like me.  

Personally I would think of you guys as cousins. Young enough to still hang out, old enough to keep him out of real trouble. 

“ Mom, I’m going to go get Tamagokakegohan with Cousin Ralu and Cousin Dani, later!” See, has a nice ring to it...

:joy:

48 minutes ago, wingman said:

I'm impressed that you digged up  my comment hundred of pages back and followed up on it!

I still don't see where you get those conclusions from. Plus personality exists on a spectrum, it doesn't make sense to draw a binary line. 

Anyway, however he is, he is AWESOME. :9: 

On the cousin note: yeah - cousins! That's cool!

I don't think the cut-off should be 10 years. It should be more like (yuzu's age)/2+7 (~ 12 + 7 = 19). So this means the auntie club for this year is > 19 years older than Yuzu. 

See, good thing is: the cut-off in this formula increases with Yuzu's age. So eventually none of us are aunties! :) 

Whew made the cut off :P LOL 

2 hours ago, Danibellerika said:

I'm under 10 years older but close enough to it so I feel more like a big sister rather than auntie. But "ane" isn't such a popular term for types like me.  

He's a couple of years older than my siblings so I refuse to be an auntie. 

3 hours ago, wingman said:

See, good thing is: the cut-off in this formula increases with Yuzu's age. So eventually none of us are aunties! 

If we live long enough for Yuzu to catch up! And I'm definitely past the cut off, absolutely an auntie..the boy is half my age plus a year...

13 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

If we live long enough for Yuzu to catch up! And I'm definitely past the cut off, absolutely an auntie..the boy is half my age plus a year...

Age is just a number and you're as old as you feel. I am old enough to appreciate life's many ups and downs and Yuzu is a giant part of them! Ups or downs, I will make a most of it:tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

Age wise, Yuzu is the baby brother I never got.

(and maybe that's a good thing....I have an odd feeling I'd traumatize him, especially when it comes to summer homework and food like paprika)

... I guess I'm in the "big sister" group? :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

7 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

It was perfect from start to finish. For me, his mistakes there were part of the performance, part of the fight... it moved me like it did the first time I saw it, maybe even more. 

The thing he did... the things he accomplished... he really went beyond the ideal, not only his, but everyone's ideal. That performance was everything I tell you.  

I feel this so much!!! I mean, I was basically dying while watching it the first time, but every mistake is so meaningful and now it's my favorite Seimei despite/partly because of that ^^

I just read about the rule changes from the ISU about backloading.  I know Yuzu keeps pretty consistent and balanced programs but he does have a 3-5 just ratio.  Since the jumps are being cut from 8 to 7, do you guys think he will go for a 3-4 or 4-3 (with 3 combos in the second half)?  Also, do you guys think he will go back to the 2 quads in the front and 3A in the second half for the short?