Everything posted by kelly
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I love me some TCC moments
-
General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
I think she could've talked to him directly too since after saying that Yuzu is doing WTT I hear her say "... and I was like WHAT?? and he's like 'I am!'"- General Yuzuru Chat
It sounds clear to me though? I hear her say "Yuzu is doing team trophy..."- General Yuzuru Chat
The vlog's coming sometimes this week as well! tonight maybe?- General Yuzuru Chat
Yuhana Yokoi's free this season is POTO with a very similar costume- General Yuzuru Chat
I think Jun was supposed to leave for Korea today?- General Yuzuru Chat
I believe this is it?- Planet Streaming Parties
- General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
I mean he also always never won his first gp before this season- General Yuzuru Chat
Imo he was on his way to doing it perfectly, maybe even at COR had he not been injured, so I wouldn't call it ''problematic''..- General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
Guys please only look if you're emotionally stable- Otonal
- 100 (and counting!) Reasons To Love Yuzuru Hanyu
- Planet Streaming Parties
- General Yuzuru Chat
If anyone wants to download- General Yuzuru Chat
Don't know if it's official but that was also written in the article- General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
Earbuds with gold glitter for golden boy- Fanart
- Interesting Comments Thread
- General Yuzuru Chat
That's the USFSA Fantasy skating leaderboard- General Yuzuru Chat
Omg little Sasha has irene gloves - General Yuzuru Chat
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.