General Yuzuru Chat

44 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Try and picture Keegan in Origin 2.0. It's literally impossible to envision. 

@Hydroblade Actually, if you Google 'Yuzuru Hanyu white T-Shirt" and scroll past all the redbubble fan art T-shirts, there's quite a few nice ones of him in various white T-shirts with interesting black-and-white graphic designs. He seems to favour them for his casual attire. Either that or the magazine stylists pick them out for him. 

I think he said when he was on the Asaichi program that he usually wears a T-shirt and jeans or similar casual garments. This was in response to him being complemented about the outfit he was wearing – blue shirt, white pants and white shoes. He said that he didn’t usually wear such fashionable clothes.

6 минут назад, Geo1 сказал:

I think he said when he was on the Asaichi program that he usually wears a T-shirt and jeans or similar casual garments. This was in response to him being complemented about the outfit he was wearing – blue shirt, white pants and white shoes. He said that he didn’t usually wear such fashionable clothes.

ohhhh... white pants looked gorgeous on him! but what doesn't? :biggrin:

38 minutes ago, Lunna said:

ohhhh... white pants looked gorgeous on him! but what doesn't? :biggrin:

Is everyone forgetting about the Xylitol outfits? I hope they pay him a truly mind-boggling amount of money to wear those in public.

(And then they always photoshop him within an inch of his life, to add insult to injury. How they expect to improve on perfection, I don’t know.)

58 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Dory

leave Dory alone :swordfight::graucho:

51 minutes ago, Lunna said:

:P

g632KSp.jpg

it's not just the clothes,it's his face and that expression,too cute!

29 minutes ago, river said:

Is everyone forgetting about the Xylitol outfits? I hope they pay him a truly mind-boggling amount of money to wear those in public.

(And then they always photoshop him within an inch of his life, to add insult to injury. How they expect to improve on perfection, I don’t know.)

:smiley-taunt010: I don't hear you LOL

time to counterbalance I guess:59182a91b7414_cool(1):

also since we are here,I've always wanted to ask what's that little with ?pon pon? hanging around his torso?

8 minutes ago, mercedes said:

leave Dory alone :swordfight::graucho:

it's not just the clothes,it's his face and that expression,too cute!

:smiley-taunt010: I don't hear you LOL

time to counterbalance I guess:59182a91b7414_cool(1):

also since we are here,I've always wanted to ask what's that little with ?pon pon? hanging around his torso?

Oh lord, Yuzuru in that hakama almost makes you stop breathing for a minute. It is absolutely one of the most gorgeous outfits I have seen this century on anyone

And maybe this should go on fanart, but there's this this picture from tumblr (sorry, didn't embed)...

https://seimeiyuzu.tumblr.com/post/175892436145/yuzu-in-hakama-impression-masakidrop

8 minutes ago, EternalSpin said:

Parisienne Walkways has sparkles too, it won't work IMO

It has sparkles, true, but the form works? I mean, it's basically a sparkling shirt LOL. Yuzu does have a few sparkling shirts but Parisienne Walkway is the closest one to "probably, maybe" for Keegan LOL. 

Speaking of which, Yuzu has that black and white T-shirt he wore with the really shiny, rubber-ish black pants on one of the ice shows. Maybe that one but with a more plain pair of pants?