General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Ririka said:

yuzu is me with that one fav outfit that I wear too much 

But on a serious note: v necks, turtlenecks and sweaters. Just some pointers at your fashion choices in case you ever see this yuzu💗 (I know you love your training wear but,,,) 

Yet he's an athlete and more or less supposed to be in training outfit when he's neither competing nor in official acts? (Or in commercials, thank you Ghana for the jumper one, though I may be less enthusiastic about some other costumes.)

20 минут назад, SitTwizzle сказал:

Yet he's an athlete and more or less supposed to be in training outfit when he's neither competing nor in official acts? (Or in commercials, thank you Ghana for the jumper one, though I may be less enthusiastic about some other costumes.)

When athlete isn't training he might prefer causal clothes, but I think Yuzu prefers comfortable sports clothes. These videos are more or less competition (sports events) related, that's why he might decide to stick to the training clothes.

3 hours ago, Ririka said:

Yea it’s definitely 3 different recordings and yesh he cut and styled(?) his hair

WANTED... miss you much

We can put this headline above the 3 pictures as the new planet banner if Ninja didn't show up more or tell us his whereabouts by August... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

2 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

And he is 25. He is ALWAYS training.  And no one looks better in black workout gear.  No one.  But we can all remember just how sharp he looks in a well-cut suit and tie or in his beautiful kimono for his special honors award.