General Yuzuru Chat

41 минуту назад, ruruzest сказал:

This is too true it’s scary!! Thank you for this brilliant idea!I hope we fans can all cast the spell “ Expecto Patronum” to guard against bad luck and sub par judging!( yay! No US judge for men!)

Someone must have cast it already then :68468287:

6 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

I wonder what Yuzu's patronus would be :think:, would it be a cat, a bear, a swan? Or even a phoenix? A dragon? (Are such animals can possibly be one's patronus 😅😅

Very OT now, but Dumbledore's patronus was a phoenix, aye? I think Yuzu's would be a swan despite his faible for cats and it would be really majestic I think.

#Footnote: Would it make sense to open a seperate skating/HP-crossover thread and collect all these creative ideas over there? :laughing:

5 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Very OT now, but Dumbledore's patronus was a phoenix, aye? I think Yuzu's would be a swan despite his faible for cats and it would be really majestic I think.

#Footnote: Would it make sense to open a seperate skating/HP-crossover thread and collect all these creative ideas over there? :laughing:

We have a general Harry Potter thread :P 

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

I wonder what Yuzu's patronus would be :think:, would it be a cat, a bear, a swan? Or even a phoenix? A dragon? (Are such animals can possibly be one's patronus 😅😅

Totally a Phoenix. He's arisen from the ashes so many times already...

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

This line:

"There is some doubt over whether Hanyu will actually train on Monday as he has not been seen yet in the local area."

...is whoever runs the Olympic Channel Twitter, a satellite? Because that sounds exactly like what we were just talking about a little earlier in the Worlds Fluff Event Discussions thread.

11 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I would have bet my next salary that he doesn't want to drop his beloved 4T+3A+SEQ :laughing:

Fingers crossed that he sticks to this layout.

I seem to remember he had the 4Lo planned in his Olympic Seimei,  but left it out after his great short and then taking the lower risk option, calculating his best chances for winning.  He might do the same at Worlds, depending on how everyone is placed after the short and their Free if skating before Yuzu - always the tactician!

:gla:

Intellectually I know that of course Yuzuru will have submitted a layout of planned content, and this layout would probably be the same as before, and that in order to compete he needs to do some skating and some spins and things and possibly a jump or two, but seeing it in print makes me really nervous. My stomach clenched up looking at it. :laughing:

1 minute ago, fyere0 said:

Intellectually I know that of course Yuzuru will have submitted a layout of planned content, and this layout would probably be the same as before, and that in order to compete he needs to do some skating and some spins and things and possibly a jump or two, but seeing it in print makes me really nervous. My stomach clenched up looking at it. :laughing:

I know, right? I had myself convinced that I wasn't THAT nervous about Worlds and I wouldn't get THAT attached to the outcome... until I saw the planned content. Now it's real, and turns out I am in fact very nervous and do care who wins. :59227c768286a__s:

Now if Yuzu will just come out of hiding so I know he actually made it to Worlds...