General Yuzuru Chat

Guys my battery is dying but I just wanted to say that I was in the first row and his skin is clear and he is tiny and from uo close he is really tiny sorry my brain is not working I think he kinda saw my face since I was smiling and waving like a 2 year old child in any case I think he said his ankle is perfectly fine???? ok bye

6 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Guys my battery is dying but I just wanted to say that I was in the first row and his skin is clear and he is tiny and from uo close he is really tiny sorry my brain is not working I think he kinda saw my face since I was smiling and waving like a 2 year old child in any case I think he said his ankle is perfectly fine???? ok bye

Please go rest Murieleirum. You got your first round of facing TrollLord IRL and up close. It'll take some time to recover, a long time.

OMG, I should be getting ready for work, but YUZU HAS ARRIVED, and now all I want to do is look through the 5 pages of Worlds Fluff thread that have been posted since I went to sleep. :satellite:

I mean, none of my coworkers would be surprised if I were late because of figure skating, but I shouldn't be anyway. Here's hoping I don't stab myself in the eye with my eyeliner trying to hurry up and get back to the Planet. 頑張ってください、羽生選手!!! (Good luck, Yuzu!!!)

23 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

awwwww I hope he healed you with his presence <333 go resttt (yes he did but hfshfkhj we...know not to trust him with that anymore but it's okay, just believe in him lol)

15 hours ago, SuperMin said:

Only placed off podium ONCE in past 8 years. :hachimaki:  Amazing!

And that was due to the disastrous collision in Shanghai.  Because of the nature of the injury there I feel he must have been physically recovered but his focus was still way out of focus, thus the 4th place finish at NHK 2014.  Weeks later focus was returned and having qualified for the Grand Prix Final by the smallest fractions of a point in his free skate he skated what, considering the circumstances, I consider his most brilliant skate ever and blew away the competition.  If he hadn't fallen on an attempted triple lutz late in the program he would have almost certainly set a new free skate record (he did do that the next season, twice as a matter of fact).  Looking at the difference between the NHK and the GPF that season is like looking at two different skaters.

3 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Yay!! Good for you!