General Yuzuru Chat

(The most important info from ISU new communication is that there will be JGP event in Gdańsk again :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: In the arena that is literally 10 minutes away from my home :D )

Buuut Strasbourg seems pretty doable and I love this city, have some good memories :) Fingers crossed for real medals this time :D 

2 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

I think quite a lot of Japanese fans understand the GOAT thing — I saw a fanart of a baby goat in Otoñal costume from a jp twitter account :smiley-cool14:, not too sure about Nessie, but in my own experience I only knew Nessie as a code name for you know what only after I read about it on here at PH :think:

I'm bringing this banner to Helsinki -- hopefully it explains the Nessie reference to anyone who happens to see it. I'm willing to have it travel to other competitions, if we can figure out a series of handoffs. I'd also love to have satellites sign it, so I'm hoping for a general Helsinki meetup. banner.jpg

1 hour ago, Moria Polonius said:

Lol, I just spent half an hour looking up train and coach prices to Strasbourg. 

Train is  not  enough  for  me    unfortunately. It  must  be  a  plain  .  But   it is  much more  doable  than  Vancouver though :)

I don't remember how the term Nessie became a nickname for 4A, but 4A for him might be something more real than a creature we believe to exist, like a cat which doesn't run away from you when you find him/her but doesn't let you touch him/her yet, or a special pancake you almost know how to bake.

But I'm sure 4A would thrill me as much as Nessie when I could see it.

3 часа назад, Frenchkiss70 сказал:

Well, I won’t have to worry about plane tickets, it’s within driving distance. Now let’s hope the organization won’t be as awful as it was in Marseille.

Apart from podium/medals thing I don't think organization was that bad. Even unallocated seats surprisingly were not a problem and I liked Marseille )) But Strasbourg is great!  Though I'll take anything in Europe))

2 hours ago, Yoa said:

I bought the grey one for Helsinki :rofl2:There were three different colors but I chose the grey one. I will throw it after FS. I also bought a smaller goat for SP:

Yay! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: I also saw the brown goat but I thought they grey one was cuter! And its sounds is so funny!

31 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

I don't remember how the term Nessie became a nickname for 4A, but 4A for him might be something more real than a creature we believe to exist, like a cat which doesn't run away from you when you find him/her but doesn't let you touch him/her yet, or a special pancake you almost know how to bake.

But I'm sure 4A would thrill me as much as Nessie when I could see it.

@Yatagarasu named it Nessie :laughing: The monster everyone is talking about but no one has seen yet. :D

40 minutes ago, Lunna said:

Apart from podium/medals thing I don't think organization was that bad. Even unallocated seats surprisingly were not a problem and I liked Marseille )) But Strasbourg is great!  Though I'll take anything in Europe))

It wasn't only that. Ice was in bad condition (puddles), no flags, no banquet. I think there were also problems with a hotel for athletes. But I am glad that gpf will be in Europe :)