General Yuzuru Chat

I am also new!  I live in Toronto and so I feel so happy that Yuzu is here!  I need to hang out at the Loblaws (supermarket) next to TCC more!

Perhaps he was planning to stay in Japan but after watching the Worlds men’s free skate, he felt an urgency to get well as soon as possible to save figure skating.  So he called Brian and told him “Brian, I am taking the first available flight to Toronto” and that was why Brian said that he will see Yuzu on Monday LOL 

Yuzu is such a ninja lmfao.

And then you have people casually saying they saw him randomly.

I thought he would spend more time in Japan but I'm kind of glad he's back in Toronto. I do wonder if he finds being in Japan (being the star that he is) kind of suffocating since more people recognize him. I think some fans on here thought that he would take that ANA family trip during his rehab so now I wonder if they did before he returned to Toronto.

If he can't do choreo, I wonder if Yuzu's catching up on movies or anime during his downtime to find inspiration for music or if he's researching music. Or maybe he already found it a while ago. I'll forever cry over the conclusion of competitive Seimei but the possibilities of new programs excite me.

Don't stalk him guys (and girls) - let the King wander around in peace.

Although, I'm very jealous of people who live in Toronto. I had that option to move there for work myself back in 2015 but didn't take it :facepalm:.

I think it makes 100% sense for him to be in Toronto. Why stay in Japan? The show and parade won't need his daily inputs. He said that he wants to get rehab asap, and that should be done in his training base, ie Toronto. Plus I think from interviews, I get the impression that he can only skate in peace in Japan when he goes to the rink at midnight. Imagine that kind of lifestyle on a daily basis...

Hehe I was joking when I said I should hang out at Loblaws :1:

I think it is probably too early to work on choreo since the new rules have not come out yet?

The fact that he is back in Toronto so soon gives me a lot of hope that he will stay in competitive skating for a few years (please let him heal his ankle without any problems).  

It warms my heart knowing that he has now seen the new plaque at TCC bearing his name :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I'm happy he's alr back to Toronto for rehab, at least I'm assured he's resting and having time for himself/or even back on ice under proper monitoring. If he's still in Jpn, it means there's still obligations to do and he basically will be bothered by media on daily lvl lol. 

4 hours ago, ruruzest said:

I need to see his look when he sees the board with his name on it twice , the one that he image trained so hard over the past 4 years ! Ogm 2014 and 2018

Though I bet he didn't image train Daleman's Team Gold to be sandwiched in-between...:waffle:

4 hours ago, liv said:

I got it... he wants to see the robins come back from wintering down south, lol!!! Just kidding... and I haven't seen any yet... I wonder if the nor'easters have scared them off ... I miss them!!

I think it might be early for choreo ... or if not, maybe it is for a new exhibition number... who knows. 

I actually saw some last week! In the DC area anyway. It was a couple of days after we got hammered with a foot of snow.  

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

O hai Yuzu

That's all well and good Forbes, but if you're not going to provide a networth then wtf are you good for? Our boy is such good clickbait :laughing: