Everything posted by singermelodie1
-
Poll: Yuzu's new ultra low Hydroblade - Did he kiss the ice?
a slight peck
-
General Yuzuru Chat
But would he risk it?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
But he's inside. There should be AC right
-
General Yuzuru Chat
maybe his mom tied it for him when he was in school
-
General Yuzuru Chat
- Icenetwork: Should the minimum age for seniors be raised?
My issue with this is the problems people keep putting on skaters being young could and should have been fixed with the judges. In fact, most of the issues that people bring can go back to the judges. ISU needs to fix his judging first. And I would be fine with 16. But people asking for 17-18 are being delusional. 16 seems to be the standard in most sports, so it's not too far off.- General Yuzuru Chat
rice cooker and I still wonder how he was drinking that chocolate with such a smile when he obviously put too much sugar. And his mom would worry a lot if she wasn't around him especially with his asthma.- General Yuzuru Chat
That's kinda sad- General Yuzuru Chat
I lost it when he walked backwards like a giraffe in the first video- General Yuzuru Chat
I want to see LGC at FaOI- General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
I'd rather not think about that.- General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
The lip-syncing in LGC seemed to be intentional or may be he just get carried away by the performance.- 2018/19 Coaching changes
then why was he making Elzabet practicing quad when he knew she was gonna lose them anyway?- 2018/19 Coaching changes
But Orser was kinda hypocritical. He had Stephen doing quads at 12 and Elizabet Tursynbayeva was even practicing quads before she got injured while criticizing Eteri for having Trusova doing quads at 13. So I don't think it's about the well-being of athletes. I know many hanyu fans love him but I know he was wrong with these comments.- General Yuzuru Chat
He's probably in Toronto now- 2018/19 Coaching changes
This off-season is wild. But I feel that Eteri might dirtier than that. She "tought" of Medvedeva as her daughter and might feel betrayed and knowing her, it might get messier than that.- General Yuzuru Chat
I realized that he started to do it more starting in 2015 (IDK why maybe that was when he had that dating rumor) but he used to be more carefree around the ladies- he used to be really touchy with Kananko. So I guess he's trying to avoid any dating rumors which he shouldn't be worried about (But that's another story). and that girl is noticeably a lot shorter than him (like Satoko and Yulia circa 2014) I guess he feels fine enough to not have manner hands with them.- General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
your icon alone would freak him out- General Yuzuru Chat
trollception- General Yuzuru Chat
Someone loves it so much- General Yuzuru Chat
that kid indirectly called him old tho - Icenetwork: Should the minimum age for seniors be raised?
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.