3 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I can't wait for that duo's commentary  :hihi:

Are they really?hopefully we’ll get a stream ....anyhow I have mixed feeling for the ladies one side all those amazing skaters will provide a great competition on the other I have my favourites and I am a little bit worried ....we’ll see🙄

NHK means of course no fancams but i guess Yuzuru will be happy to skate at home and SC probably means less jet-lag?

16 minutes ago, Muralla17 said:

I wish he would have come to Europe, for at least once 😭😭😭

Now i am thinking of travelling to japan for nhk. Does any of you knows how difficult is to get tickets there? 

Are they usually cheaper than this year torino prices? 

And, when are usually tickets available? 

Thanks 😭😭😭

It is almost impossible to get tickets for NHK...even for Japanese fans it's very hard!

It's much easier to get tickets for Skate Canada or the Grand Prix Final.

17 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Well, we'll know if Yuzu has truly been adopted by Canada, huh?

they need to be more liberal with those PCS if they want to make me believe that! :tumblr_inline_n2pjd3rZJh1qdlkyg:

13 minutes ago, Paskud said:

aaaand no spot for Gubanova, I knew it...:68811363:

:sadPooh:

atm IdF ladies looks slightly more "doable" for all the ladies, Alina will have a clear advantage but I don't expect huge difference in layouts so it will basically be "who's clean gets it"...

for all other assignments I can't even think about chances...

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

HOLD THE PRESSES HAN YAN AT COC!!!!! HAN YAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

HAN YAN!!!!!!

WAIT OMG HAN YAN IS BAACKK YES

also yeah TBD at NHK is probably Dai. I hope he's been training hard and has more stamina for the long now. Also, though Dai doesn't pose any significant threat to Yuzu, it'll be interesting to see them compete against each other...when was the last time that happened?

2 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

It is almost impossible to get tickets for NHK...even for Japanese fans it's very hard!

It's much easier to get tickets for Skate Canada or the Grand Prix Final.

Why is it so Hard? Are tickets sold before hand or is it the price or the language? 

I just impulse bought SC tickets after seeing Yuzu's going there. It was insane how fast the seats were selling, I tried three times to pick a seat and each time it was already sold by the time I hit the button. I finally ended up telling the system to give me something and now have crappy seats - now I have to see if I can actually get time off work to go. :xD: