17 minutes ago, airi said:

Well they earned a spot and are eligible, Fed can really only unofficialy hold them back. 

It's like embarrassment of the riches in Russia, really. I want to knooooow.

Me too this field is insane and I don’t remember being this overly invested these past years ....tomorrow can’t come soon enough !

15 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Next season we might see in JGP Mana Kawabe, Rion Sumiyoshi and Azusa Tanaka.

My small daughter Azusa will show you all how you need to jump lutz.:tumblr_inline_n18qr64W7F1qid2nw:

Btw, do we know who among Eteri girls will be in JGP next season?

I don't think anything is official but Valieva and Kanysheva are a sure bet, and probably Usacheva and Kromykh.

Last year Canadian fed posted Canadian skaters' assignments 15 minutes around the official list was out. So maybe it'll be worth watching their site (https://skatecanada.ca/event-schedule/ -> click on 'international') and follow them on twitter.

ETA: we have some info from JackG:

That's around 5 or 6 PM local time (UTC+1).

17 minutes ago, Winnie_20 said:

Oh, great... sure, let's release the assignments when I'm standing amongst a 60,000 people crowd listening to Phil Collins. :headdesk:

"I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life" 

Rather how I feel about the wait for Torino news!  :68468287:

Enjoy Phil..... Check the Planet regularly!!! 

18 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

"I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life" 

Rather how I feel about the wait for Torino news!  :68468287:

Enjoy Phil..... Check the Planet regularly!!! 

Thanks. :-) It's my first time amongst such a crowd, and it's standing. Outside. I'm terrified!!! I'm not sure I even dare bring my smartphone (I live at walking distance from the outdoor venue, so don't really need to bring anything with me.) But, but, but... no smartphone means no checking GP assignments. Ugh! What do I do, risk my phone being stolen and risk my friend being mad at me for checking my smartphone every couple of seconds instead of enjoying Phil (and Sheryl Crow)? :68468287: 

Or risk missing the assignments altogether.

Chcoices. 

16 minutes ago, Winnie_20 said:

Thanks. :-) It's my first time amongst such a crowd, and it's standing. Outside. I'm terrified!!! I'm not sure I even dare bring my smartphone (I live at walking distance from the outdoor venue, so don't really need to bring anything with me.) But, but, but... no smartphone means no checking GP assignments. Ugh! What do I do, risk my phone being stolen and risk my friend being mad at me for checking my smartphone every couple of seconds instead of enjoying Phil (and Sheryl Crow)? :68468287: 

Or risk missing the assignments altogether.

Chcoices. 

Don't take your phone but check a friend is taking hers/his and borrow it to check ISU on Google around the time they should come out.  

I'm at "Tears for Fears" concert at the weekend at Blenheim Palace but it's seated so no crowd worries.

My worry is do I book IDF....just in cases...or wait... and if Yuzu gets IDF book really quickly... I know - Livin in a dream world..... as if he'd get France!  :wut: "Au revoir mon petit."