General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, KatjaThera said:

You guys have done it again... I wake up to 40+ posts and I'm thinking: "Oh, maybe there's news..." But then I wake up more and "Nah, it's probably just everyone posting a lot asking for news..." :notamused:

He's the only one who can drive us crazy waiting not just for news, but for an inkling of when we'll GET the news....

12 minutes ago, TallyT said:

He's the only one who can drive us crazy waiting not just for news, but for an inkling of when we'll GET the news....

It's like the P&G dramatic trailer for the CM that was shorter than the trailer lol

And OT, Jeff is heading back to Toronto. For media day, maybe? :mischief:

7 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

@rockstaryuzu

Before I forget, in re to the FS and a warhorse - the principal reason why I find this highly likely is due to the rule change. It isn't a bad idea to stay in the safe zone while fiddling with them and trying to see what works and what doesn't. This season in general will be a giant adjustment in terms of scoring, for both skaters and judges and it's not unreasonable to play safe and position himself on the top from the start.

The SP though can still be a 'play' zone for him, if he so chooses. In general, I think he would ease himself into choosing perhaps more out of the box choices. We'll see, we'll see. Or hear, that is.

Soon hopefully. Skating gods, please. 

He might have thought that and seen the protocols with the +4 and +5 and decided, hmm, no, get Shae on the phone now, we have to start again.

44 minutes ago, monchan said:

NEWSSSS:

:kitty:

I fell for it...

But that will only work if it's also choreo by Javier Fernandez and the costume has to be Super Pooh, with inspirations from Super Javi (Yuzu can do his own vocals, to make up for not singing Hana ha saku)

4 hours ago, Maleko said:

The only bad thing about Prince's program is the copyright issues that will make it more difficult to see it upload it in youtube and other media.

In all seriousness, I think this is probably why we won't see him do Prince again. But something in a similar vein would be awesome. It's fun seeing Yuzu express his, hmm, what the Japanese might call his 'carnivorous' side. 

@Neenah : apologies but I have 20/400 nearsightedness and even without my glasses I can still see the 8 point font if I lean in close, so it never once occurred to me that anyone else would at all have trouble with it. 

(my goat tweet getting notes again thanks to PH :embSwan:)

Anyway, I came to ask if anyone knows anything about that 8K video that JPN fandom seems to be tweeting about

this particular tweet seems to auto-translate into something about "sweat" and "messy hair" 

(I'm a very thirsty cacti, please!!)

EDIT: I think it might be a theater viewing of the Pyeongchang Free, 

I envy the Japanese fans so much:disdain: