General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

Is that a limited edition “Yuzuru” chocolate from Ghana about to be sold out everywhere?  :9:

No, I don't think so, after looking at the Lotte's web site.  Neither the company's product line nor promotion page offer any special edition chocolate.  Lotte is one of the few sponsors of Yuzu who is very selective in signing the endorsement deals.  They posted the message on their site congratulating his receiving the People's Honor Award with the photo of Yuzu holding Ghana chocolate package with his image printed.  The chocolate bar he's holding is too big for consumers anyway.

12 minutes ago, Rainbow said:

No, I don't think so, after looking at the Lotte's web site.  Neither the company's product line nor promotion page offer any special edition chocolate.  Lotte is one of the few sponsors of Yuzu who is very selective in signing the endorsement deals.  They posted the message on their site congratulating his receiving the People's Honor Award with the photo of Yuzu holding Ghana chocolate package with his image printed.  The chocolate bar he's holding is too big for consumers anyway.

Not this consumer :10814716:

3 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

Red sleeves!!

Gimme! Gimme!!! Full body shot, gimme!!!

:13877886:

I don't even have to comment these things anymore, you always write an exact rendition of my feelings. 

Seriously tho, that face? He knows he's a troll and we're dying waiting for his programs, that is a face of a troll who knows he is a troll!! 

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

I don't even have to comment these things anymore, you always write an exact rendition of my feelings. 

Seriously tho, that face? He knows he's a troll and we're dying waiting for his programs, that is a face of a troll who knows he is a troll!! 

:D

Of course he does. He smiles so sweetly but on the inside he's cackling like mad.