General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Arwen said:

Spanish Marca wrote about Yuzu receiving the People's Honour Award as well (wow)

My Spanish is limited, and I know "del Pueblo" means "of People", but when I hear it my mind goes back to telenovelas with titles like "Amor del Pueblo" (Love in the village), and now I'm picturing one called "Yuzuru del Pueblo" ... should be fun to watch :1:

13 hours ago, LeadenMyr said:

Quick gloom break:

I'd like to thank @LadyLou who through the glossary thread gave me these awesome videos that I hadn't seen before...and this!

I can almost see his neko ears twitch recognizing the music xD I'm loving this <3 :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I cannot praise this interview enough.  The questions and discussion are on a level only rarely encountered in interviews and I learned more about Yuzu from this interview than I've learned from all the other interviews I've seen combined, mainly because of the high quality of the translation sub-titles.

1 hour ago, Echuka said:

I’m very happy for Yuzu, but if being awarded this title will impose any additional duties or any requirements or restrictions to his social or private life then it will not be that good.

What an honor. His family must be so proud, but I wonder if they worry a bit too; the amount of attention he’s getting is huge. Hopefully things will calm down a bit soon  and his 23 year old self can go out and be young, visit with friends and enjoy tamagokakegohan somewhere in peace.

note: forget about a measly People’s Honor...I’ve reached First Pancake! Whooohooo!

36 minutes ago, micaelis said:

I cannot praise this interview enough.  The questions and discussion are on a level only rarely encountered in interviews and I learned more about Yuzu from this interview than I've learned from all the other interviews I've seen combined, mainly because of the high quality of the translation sub-titles.

have you already watched all five Kenji's room episodes?   the host is Kenji Miyamoto, who also choreographed some of Yuzuru's EX programs (Hana ni Nare and Requiem among them). They cover many different subjects. 

It's very hilarious but also poignant and very informative (can't thank @¯\_(ツ)_/¯ enough, I still cackle everytime I remember Yuzu's "Like.A.Hawk":rofl:)   :68271262::68271262:

On 29/11/2017 at 5:57 AM, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Sorry for the wait, for any of you who were waiting:

Kenji no Heya w/YH Ep 5 (fin)

With special thanks to: @kiches, @yuzu.fairy, & @sweetwater

Past episodes

Episode 4

Episode 3

Episode 2

Episode 1

Feel free to discreetly share but kindly do not upload onto streaming sites. Thanks a bunch!

Aaaand that's all folks! That's all of 'em. S'been a true pleasure. =D

02/04/18: Reuploaded to another file hosting site cos Google

03/04/18: Reuploaded to yet another file hosting site

あああああああああ

ゆづ、おめでとう!

He can sleep with this award beside him (if that doesn't make Pooh too jealous)

I don't think all the awards in the world are enough to represent how amazing he is, and to reward his hard work from an outsider's perspective. But if he's happy and satisfied with what he's done until now, that's the only thing that matters ❤️

Congrats Yuzu!

A truly well deserved honour from an amazing skater and hope for a community surviving and recovering from a major disaster.

20180508190820.png

(image credit: CBC/IOC, Olympic Men's FS Final screencap; typesetting courtesy of the late Miitomo app from Nintendo)

18 hours ago, LadyLou said:

I don't want that, bad things happen when Yuzu is left training in Japan by himself:slinkaway:

Guys, guys, I have a new word! OVERTHINKING, aka what Yuzu and we fanyus do all the time :headdesk2:

this thread wouldn't be >3600 pages otherwise:peekapooh:

Well, we overthink because we don't have solid news and can't be eyewitnesses to these events. 

5 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Be still my heart, even NBC is in on it.

I'm waiting for the Olympic Channel tbh (or have I missed it?), it's surprising they haven't said anything, with all the random Yuzu stuff they've been tweeting...

8 hours ago, asiacheetah said:

The one I'm surprised about is that it's Shue that approached Brian at WC. I've always known she's a coach along with her husband heading up Chinese FS, but she's always been so behind the scenes.

This only highlights even more how unusual a step this is for them, to my way of thinking. Plus it also makes me wonder if Boyang has high connections and if so, what kind. But maybe this talk is getting too political? 

Anyway, congratulations Yuzuru. What a lovely honour!