Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2018] Olympic Games Gala

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

Nipple! 

sorry, am loopy from no sleep

 

 

 

 

who needs to raid Yuzu's stash of happy pills when you can have sleep deprivation :smiley-happy057:

Just now, Pamigena said:

 

:rofl:

 

out of all the pictures of Yuzu's backside, this is my new favorite :smiley-laughing021:

 

Ondrej's Face!!!!!

is there a thread for fancams of the gala?

23 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

:angrypooh:found another japanese one! I'm going to download that one too

Thank you!!!! :devilYuzu:

Gonna watch them all. :hachimaki: 

ETA: If you upload them of course. Pretty :pouty: please. :snonegai:

Yuzu is using gloves for the swan?!????!!!!

Just now, SSS said:

Yuzu is using gloves for the swan?!????!!!!

 

I always thought he used gloves, just the skin color kind. I believe he used it for the Requiem program too.

1 minute ago, Forcefield said:

 

I always thought he used gloves, just the skin color kind. I believe he used it for the Requiem program too.

 

Yup, he always uses gloves when hydroblades are involved 

I’m pretty sure he doesn’t wear gloves for Chopin

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.