Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2018] Olympic Games Gala

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I agree, though I mostly just looked at zusaa and the little LGC-like step sequence...

 

Me too. My eyes literally just followed Zuzu. :laughing: But when the camera panned out and I saw the rest...

 

1 minute ago, Pamigena said:

 

meh, I've come to expect very little of these group numbers at competitions to be honest. They have so little time to train the choreo, and pretty much everyone is exhausted anyway and uses their last bit of energy to have fun with the other puppies. I usually cut them some slack here.

 

I usually have very low expectations so that this disappointed me actually surprised me. It really did seem so rushed unfortunately which is probably not their fault.

ETA: About the Finale

Sochi was better, I think... though Ari struggled a lot to get the skaters to cooperate and Patrick had his little accident, but overall, I think that turned out pretty well. Helsinki was pretty nice, too, and COR this year and Europeans, too, IMO.

6 minutes ago, swanbeau said:

 

he's so beautiful :10742290:

Oh god :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

55 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

masterplan in action

Yeah that didn't go exactly as planned. Their shoulders are going to hurt!! Yuzu should share his painkillers with him.

  • Author

Nipple! 

sorry, am loopy from no sleep

 

 

 

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

lol

 

:rofl:

 

out of all the pictures of Yuzu's backside, this is my new favorite :smiley-laughing021:

The hover hands, or manner hands are always cute.  I get the impression that some hugs are genuine and others he does because they are expected of him... I dont think he enjoys it from his fangirls, but what can you do if everyone wants to hug you?? Just give in, lol. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.