Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2018] Olympic Games Gala

Featured Replies

I wonder whether the lift was Yuzu or Ondrej's idea this time and how it came about... did Yuzu approach him like "hi, could you please lift me up again at the gala, but higher this time?":pouty::rofl:

2 hours ago, swanbeau said:

 

he's so beautiful :10742290:

 

Can anyone tell which moment this is? I rewatched the Oly video about 10 times and I can't find it. Is it a different angle than what was broadcast or a different performance?

2 minutes ago, Moria Polonius said:

 

Can anyone tell which moment this is? I rewatched the Oly video about 10 times and I can't find it. Is it a different angle than what was broadcast or a different performance?

 

Near the end of the broadcast they did a slo-mo recap but it was mostly Yuzu.. here..

 

2 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

 

Near the end of the broadcast they did a slo-mo recap but it was mostly Yuzu.. here..

 

 

Thank you... My broadcast didn't show slow- mo, I think.

 

I wanna the whole performance with those good camera angles now...

45 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

 

:rofl:maybe both of them can lift Yuzu? 

wow I'm so glad you all giving all this link to download the Gala! I'm very sad I cannot catch up the livestream but you guys are AWESOME! :"D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.