Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2018] Olympic Games Gala

Featured Replies

Now I have to wake up at 5 am for the closing ceremony :meditationf:

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

 

:sadPooh:

I'm grateful for Yuzu + TCC for this season, being able to overcome the chaos and misfortune and craziness, arrive at Pyeongchang, and achieve something that nobody has done in 66 years, and be able to put a performance that his fans, his country, and least of all himself could be proud of--especially given the severity of his injury.

 

Now may Yuzu enjoy a more than well deserved rest--and enjoy the next stage of his journey as a legendary skater--and may we be there every step of the way.

 

お疲れさまでした、ゆづ。

これからも共に走り続けています!

6 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

 

Was this what the ice answered to Yuzu? Because i feel it's probably more like "Don't leave me! Stay here on me forever!". I guess that's just my crazy self projecting. :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

6 minutes ago, robin said:

 

He sacrificed his own spotlight to elevate Yuzu to where he belongs :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

not all heroes wear capes!:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm downloading the gala from NHK and from my stream when it's ready

I want to download it from fuji too but the program is not ending and not ending and I am getting sleepy >< xD

4 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

 

 

hahaha OMG and Valentina is all ok, but just you remember, he's mine, you can borrow him, but that's it :laughing: I'm gonna throw extra Poohs at those two in Milan

5 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

 

 

Vale wagging her finger at Yuzu near the end: Don't you steal my partner :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.