Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2018] Olympic Games Gala

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

FAK :sadPooh:

Big bro holding the hand of the lil bro to not get lost in the supermarket :rofl:that or Javi is restraining yuzu from doing a jump battle lmao

17 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

it's a common gesture he did whenever taking a photo with a girl :tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:regardless of who she is

 

I've seen it being called "manner hands" and it's considered to be very polite and gentlemanly! :party0035: I've seen it being used among Asian celebrities and people are always amused, but it's seen as a good thing. Yuzu is a proper prince~

 

it doesn't always happen though lol maybe it depends on his mood  :smiley-scared005:

 

 

4 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

guys when is the closing ceremony.. I need to plan before I sleep...

tonight (sunday 25th), 8 pm KST I think :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

In abt 7 hours.

 

Just now, freeyafanfan said:

tonight (sunday 25th), 8 pm KST I think :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

 Thank you!

24 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

FAK :sadPooh:

i just stopped crying :13877886: hope we see them together again at ice shows

Okay, now that the gala is over, anyone disappointed over the ending routine?

 

Especially for the men's portion, it was a mess.

 

Even if not the choo choo train, I would have been onboard if they just did spins in unison. But it was not to me.

Just now, Forcefield said:

Okay, now that the gala is over, anyone disappointed over the ending routine?

 

Especially for the men's portion, it was a mess.

 

Even if not the choo choo train, I would have been onboard if they just did spins in unison. But it was not to me.

I agree, though I mostly just looked at zusaa and the little LGC-like step sequence...

2 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Okay, now that the gala is over, anyone disappointed over the ending routine?

 

Especially for the men's portion, it was a mess.

 

Even if not the choo choo train, I would have been onboard if they just did spins in unison. But it was not to me.

 

meh, I've come to expect very little of these group numbers at competitions to be honest. They have so little time to train the choreo, and pretty much everyone is exhausted anyway and uses their last bit of energy to have fun with the other puppies. I usually cut them some slack here.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.