Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2018] Olympic Games Gala

Featured Replies

Thanks for the download links guys!!

I'll never get over the beautiful feathery white swan costume... 

I watched the gala this morning, and I loved the opening with korean girls :loveeyes: the finale was just okay, but the performances I watched (not all, I'm such a bad FS fan :P) were great and the audience was cheering loudly. Love all the Yuzu fluff at the end :biggrin: I think it was my favourite Swan since SC 2016, and he finally hit the twizzle sandwich 3A in the gala! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

45 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Woah!!

DW4DaV6VAAAKo7A.jpg:large

 

Guess the aerial shots are good for something after all

2 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

Guess the aerial shots are good for something after all

 

No matter how hard i try i never look as good as he does even in a simple photo. What's to say about something like this! Alien!! 

11 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

 

DW4uf7hUMAAApfl.jpg

 

 

 

Surrounded by all them tall men he's terrorised during the gala practice + gala itself... and Javi <3

4 minutes ago, fireovertheice said:

 

It seems...but why (there)?

 

Yuzu is a meme. He does whatever he feels like. :winky:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.