Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2018] Olympic Games Gala

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

google drive please

 

I like your user name better now :biggrin:

huh.... could swear it was only yesterday that I started to google cardiologists because the anticipation was killing me.... how is this over already? 

TV Tokyo did show some cuts of the ending now with loads of zooming at Yuzu xD

I need to see the hover hand :rofl:videos anywhere? :rofl:

 

 

Edit: haha thank you twitter!

1 minute ago, obscurite said:

 

Mark my words he's hinting LGC recycle for next season :devilYuzu:

This swan gave me all the feels :sadPooh:

it was more gentle and sweet, and Yuzuru had such a soft smile:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

At the start, when the song says "guarda che lago" it looks like his fingers are touching the water and you see the rippling rings on the surface :sadPooh: 

Beautiful 

Swan is always beautiful but it felt even more dream-like this time :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

( and of course he nailed his twizzle sandwich:tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:) 

sorry, I'll go and die more by swanning

I should go to sleep but no, I'm haunted by those beautiful fingers caressing water:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow: how on heart he manages to make perfection even better every single time :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.