Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2018] Olympic Games Gala

Featured Replies

YESSSS THE LIFT HAHAHHAHAHA

Baby swan leaving at the end :cry: he is so special, so beautiful. Thanks for the beautiful memories Yuzuru. Now rest and heal well.

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

I recorded everything :biggrin:

google drive please

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

:sadPooh: i dont want it to end

I miss it already. I miss HIM already. What is life. :sadPooh:

Ah, I'm already getting sad. The end of the olys once again.. the last competition, or the last olys, for quite a few amazing skaters. All that stress, work, excitement, and time... What now?:13877886:

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

I recorded everything :biggrin:

Bless you. I need it to live.

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

 

For a second, it was only him and the ice... no music... no nothing. I was getting so emotional. 

I need to see that  :cry:

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

I recorded everything :biggrin:

You are the BEST!^^

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.