Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2018] Olympic Games Gala

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

What is this emptiness I feel. 

 

I feel like a a part of my kokoro has been hollowed out and it can only be filled with zuzu squishy-ness :sadPooh:

:bed:

I am feeling so many things right now. It's been a long journey these 4 yours and now it's pretty much over. How to live now? :dpooh:

I need to see it again

he looked for ondrej and they planned it and went to the back from the group :sadPooh:

I'm going to sleep before y'all start getting mopey because Swan is just too perfect for our humble lives :biggrin:

Just kidding, love you guys

I feel so emotional now that everything ended. This whole season has been one wild ride with a bittersweet ending. Yuzu winning but a lot of the skaters are retiring. :sadPooh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.