Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2018] Olympic Games Gala

Featured Replies

Just now, liv said:

My CBC stream loading commercials... but I caught tessa hugging yuzu after scott shook his hand....

I thought I was the only one suddenly flooded with ads

Just now, souyouki said:

I missed the Seimei pose :(

I am missing everything else that is being played rn BECAUSE WHY FUJITV 

Just now, yuzuangel said:

FujiTV is replaying Swan instead of showing whatever is happening rn 

I'm mad!!! The real deal is hapoening and they cut it arghh

Yuzu just doesn't want to leave, he's doing anything he can to stay on that ice a bit longer, omg.

Ah thay was some spectacular gala :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: thankyou yuzu and all the skaters! Now to wait for some yuzucentric fancams of the gala...

...Yuzu is the last person to leave the rink... and I swear he said "kamsa hamnida" instead of his usual "arigatou gozaimashita" before he left...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.