Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, singcarcom said:

Will he roar again today? :rofl:

I sincerely hope not :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

 

I'm so sorry, I have to do this. It's a matter of national pride. :13877886:

 

Omg! Sorry koala you're a marsupial okay okay :rofl:I watched this instead of aleksei sorry aleksei lol

Just now, freeyafanfan said:

Omg! Sorry koala you're a marsupial okay okay :rofl:I watched this instead of aleksei sorry aleksei lol

 

Haha, well it's cute at least, right? 

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Ouch. 
This is Boccelli right? 

Yeap this is boccelli :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

 

Haha, well it's cute at least, right? 

Very cute! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I can't handle fluffy cute stuff

  • Author
4 minutes ago, golden said:

that loop is never, ever rotated :facepalm:

 

It actually got downgraded. 

I wish skaters would fall on their URs so that at least they will learn to do it right... once they figure out how to rotate it on the ice it seems they never figure out how to correct it and continue to do the same mistakes over and over again.... just like his 4loop...

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

 

It actually got downgraded. 

 

yikes! seriously, i can remember him being called fully rotated on it once in two seasons of attempts, every other time its been under or downgraded :facepalm: why bother, especially in the junior mens field as it is currently

2 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

Your hope came true.

 

I like his skating today better compared to JGPF despite the mistakes.

He substituted that muscle man pose

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.