Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Interesting, which performance was that?

 

IIRC we were in France, the GP and there were pigeons in the arena. 

3 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

Is it true Vincent and Karen's jumping coach isn't very good?  I see ppl in the pandaguy stream discussing.

Well Karen's jumps are huge and beautiful, which is great, but she URs nearly everything, which is not so great. So yeah, god this is making me so frustrated, because she's as lovely of a skater as you can get, but yeah I agree that it's time to move on from her jump coach. Literally trying anything else might be an improvement at this point (short of Frank Carroll telling you to jump smaller to improve your consistency and destroying your greatest skating asset while also not improving consistency, I guess).

3 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Well Karen's jumps are huge and beautiful, which is great, but she URs nearly everything, which is not so great. So yeah, god this is making me so frustrated, because she's as lovely of a skater as you can get, but yeah I agree that it's time to move on from her jump coach. Literally trying anything else might be an improvement at this point.

Sounds like both Vincent and Karen should change jumping coaches. They're wonderful skaters with huge potential...I hope they won't be hindered by all their UR issues.

 

 

And a hilarious comment from the panda guy:

 

"When the 3rd group of skaters came out, Jimmy Ma is like a big boss leading his minions onto the ice." :smiley-laughing021:

 

I can see why they see the "big boss" in Jimmy. :smiley-laughing021:

11 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I slept for most of the day and I am still sleepy now  :yawn:

 

Can the men skate to rock music or something so that I can stay awake? Pretty please :snonegai:

Jimmy Ma is coming for you.

  • Author

@Neenah

It was this event, she was easiest to find but yes. I've time stamped it. What can we say ... plastic medals ... pigeons ... 

 

 

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

@Neenah

It was this event, she was easiest to find but yes. I've time stamped it. What can we say ... plastic medals ... pigeons ... 

 

 

 

Oh wow! I know people hate pigeons and birds hanging around in general but I love this to pieces. 

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

@Neenah

It was this event, she was easiest to find but yes. I've time stamped it. What can we say ... plastic medals ... pigeons ... 

 

 

That's so cool.. I will look for Adam's performance later 

jimmy's costume looks kinda like kolyada's sp costume but with a red arm :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01: the contrast between his music choices is iconic. a man that can do both!!!! 

1 minute ago, getsurenka said:

Jimmy's costume... reminds me of certain someone... war flashback

apart from the colors I don't really see any resemblance :shrug:

  • Author

Oh that was smart, the way he waited after the 3A, regained balance, then went for the combo. Nice!

Why is my internet being crappy today?? Is it from the snow??? I want to see Jimmy Ma :snkuyashii:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.