Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

  • Author

That ending :rofl:

 

And he's a concert pianist! ahahaha fantastic! but no wonder then, I get why he keeps hitting the right cues. 

1 minute ago, axelnojutsu said:

apart from the colors I don't really see any resemblance :shrug:

The color combination did the most for me... like at first glance I was reminded of that event, but then everything else becomes different. But yes, the costume is quite different apart from the colors. maybe I am suffering from withdrawal symptoms that I keep being reminded of Yuzu in every competition lol, like what if he skated to this music or did this move or in this costume *sigh*

Just now, getsurenka said:

The color combination did the most for me... like at first glance I was reminded of that event, but then everything else becomes different. But yes, the costume is quite different apart from the colors. maybe I am suffering from withdrawal symptoms that I keep being reminded of Yuzu in every competition lol, like what if he skated to this music or did this move or in this costume *sigh*

 

He is haunting all these comps. It's not your fault.

what the hell was that gorilla chest pound did I accidentally switch to wrestling?

1 minute ago, axelnojutsu said:

what the hell was that gorilla chest pound did I accidentally switch to wrestling?

 

It was obnoxious is what it was...

Just now, Neenah said:

Interesting top, where can I get something like it  :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

 

Srsly my ideal wardrobe is just men's FS costumes. What's wrong with me.

2 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

what the hell was that gorilla chest pound did I accidentally switch to wrestling?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: btw tiger aleksei is coming soon brace yourself 

Just now, Neenah said:

Interesting top, where can I get something like it  :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

Dunno, but be sure to stay clear of Vera Wang I'm spotting some color in there

Just now, freeyafanfan said:

Uwaa cute koala bear! :smiley-love017:<3

 

I'm so sorry, I have to do this. It's a matter of national pride. :13877886:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.