Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

I believe she at first wrote how he won't attract 20s audience in general, then after being corrected, she wrote something along the lines of won't be liked by US audience... and I am like lol

Yeah I read the whole tread she was getting tore apart by “evil hanyus”. I checked out her twitter and she is a Nathen fan. :shrug:

 

Eta: and think Jason is a goody two shoe. What in the world is this lady on?! :laughing:

 

2 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

I believe she at first wrote how he won't attract 20s audience in general, then after being corrected, she wrote something along the lines of won't be liked by US audience... and I am like lol

 

Let's invite her to have a wander around our planet. :P (Though he doesn't seem that popular with Americans, I don't think it's because of the American Pooh...)

19 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

I read a comment on Twitter today contributing figure skating's unpopularity to Pooh-san.... :slinkaway:

:xD::smiley-laughing021::laughing:

Sorry I was not clear. There are still two Yuzu postersl up but I think the 3rd one was taken down. 

  • Author

Oooh that almost was a bit like figures. Very neat. 

  • Author
Just now, Neenah said:

What does yellow mean in the score box?

 

Element flagged for review.

Hokay, let’s see if I’ll last longer tonight. Pls, no splat fest. :moon94:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.